I Love Wrestling :-)

Sports

Found 20 posts - Go to Last Post

WWE Night of Champions 2014 results

John Cena def. Brock Lesnar (c) by Disqualification (WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match)

AJ Lee def. Paige (c) & Nikki Bella (WWE Divas Championship Triple Threat Match)

Randy Orton def. Chris Jericho

Rusev def. Mark Henry

Dean Ambrose answers Seth Rollins' open challenge

The Miz def. Dolph Ziggler (c) (Intercontinental Championship Match)

Sheamus (c) def. Cesaro (United States Championship Match)

Gold & Stardust def. The Usos (c) (WWE Tag Team Championship Match)

http://www.wwe.com/shows/nightofcham...sults-26660681
And cause it's Monday, this doesn't belong in the sports forum.
Thanks for the video!
Originally Posted by roce96
:-) Cowbell
and if you haven't noticed yet, WWE has blocked the video now. This can get you and GTN into a lot of trouble, please be careful in the future.
and if you haven't noticed yet, WWE has blocked the video now. This can get you and GTN into a lot of trouble, please be careful in the future.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Ok :-) Sorry....
Check out details for the WWE 2K15 in-game soundtrack personally curated by John Cena!

http://www.billboard.com/articles/62...ame-soundtrack

Awesome :-)
WWE 2K15 now available on Playstation 3, Xbox 360

I wait Xbox One version :-)
Not tooo fond of a few dudes in wwe now but I am a fan regardless
My favorite part is when Sting came out of nowhere and cleaved John Cena in half with an elbow from the top rope, sending blood and vital organs across then ring.
My favorite part is when Sting came out of nowhere and cleaved John Cena in half with an elbow from the top rope, sending blood and vital organs across then ring.
Originally Posted by Langhostio
if only Smile if only
Originally Posted by Jo3y Ban3s
What is your favorite wrestler?
What is your favorite wrestler?
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
current: Dean Ambrose
all time: Shawn Michaels
What is your Pro Wrestling Name?

My name is Matt Mamba

http://wrestlingname.com/

:-)
Originally Posted by Jo3y Ban3s
I was indoctrinated by my mother the day we watched Hulk Hogan be a the Iron Sheik many years ago.. took me awhile to get into it, I was off a split family so the only time I really watched was when I was with my mother, Then it seems like forever went by and (Bad times/evil step mother) and I didn't get to see my Mom as much, so I missed the beginning of the attitude era, but after I got to see it again and got got caught up Hogan gone as well as most of the guys I grew up watching I was pretty much hooked with the likes of Stone Cold and The Rock.. watched faithfully for years, but then two things happened to me.. UFC and when the The Great One left so did I, it was the end for me. I herd he came back and I watched it again, but it just wasn't the same I couldn't get int the new generation I mean John Cena seems pretty cool but it just couldn't compare to the UFC and it shouldn't I was tired of it I could call all the matches and outcomes 95% of the time but with UFC it's a little more tuff to do that. Anyway I'll catch myself watching every so often for a few minutes and maybe catch a PPV if someone else is footing the bill (god knows I gave McMahon a ton of my money...lol) but generally I just play the games now.. and think to my self, who the hell is this guy? So I'm glad to see the new games coming out with more traditional guys that I know.. but I hate that hey close the servers on them just like good ol EA..
Hulk Hogan is Awesome but Cena is The BEST :-)
I was indoctrinated by my mother the day we watched Hulk Hogan be a the Iron Sheik many years ago.. took me awhile to get into it, I was off a split family so the only time I really watched was when I was with my mother, Then it seems like forever went by and (Bad times/evil step mother) and I didn't get to see my Mom as much, so I missed the beginning of the attitude era, but after I got to see it again and got got caught up Hogan gone as well as most of the guys I grew up watching I was pretty much hooked with the likes of Stone Cold and The Rock.. watched faithfully for years, but then two things happened to me.. UFC and when the The Great One left so did I, it was the end for me. I herd he came back and I watched it again, but it just wasn't the same I couldn't get int the new generation I mean John Cena seems pretty cool but it just couldn't compare to the UFC and it shouldn't I was tired of it I could call all the matches and outcomes 95% of the time but with UFC it's a little more tuff to do that. Anyway I'll catch myself watching every so often for a few minutes and maybe catch a PPV if someone else is footing the bill (god knows I gave McMahon a ton of my money...lol) but generally I just play the games now.. and think to my self, who the hell is this guy? So I'm glad to see the new games coming out with more traditional guys that I know.. but I hate that hey close the servers on them just like good ol EA..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Ya I like the classic story arcs but this year they only include like 3 and offer more in paid dlc while 2k13 and 14 had even more story arcs than on disc plus dlc combined

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account