White Xbox One bundle with Halo: The Master Chief Collection appears

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

I guess they're not ready to put out interesting looking consoles yet. Surely they could have done something, how about a new controller.
I guess they're not ready to put out interesting looking consoles yet. Surely they could have done something, how about a new controller.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Contract with Activision COD console is whats stopping it at the moment, Im sure they will have one for Halo 5, I would like to see some more special edition controllers though. I know they have the black and blue one and the COD one coming but I dont think a bigger selection would be a bad thing.
Contract with Activision COD console is whats stopping it at the moment, Im sure they will have one for Halo 5, I would like to see some more special edition controllers though. I know they have the black and blue one and the COD one coming but I dont think a bigger selection would be a bad thing.
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
I love my Titanfall one, it will eventually wear out though.
Am I the only one that despises the white video game console? The original Wii, original 360, PS3, Destiny PS4 and this One are horrible IMHO. The only reason I like my R2-D2 360 is that my love of Star Wars is greater than my dislike of the color white.
Am I the only one that despises the white video game console? The original Wii, original 360, PS3, Destiny PS4 and this One are horrible IMHO. The only reason I like my R2-D2 360 is that my love of Star Wars is greater than my dislike of the color white.
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
I don't like white electronics, and will never buy one given a black option. But thinking back, NES, SNES were off white then N64 came in a myriad of colors, Gamecube was a few colors. Xbox was black, 360 white, X1 black. PS started white (again off white shitty plastic), but PS2+ defaulted to black before allowing other colors. Sega was black, then Dreamcast was white.

Just seems to me like we go between white and black all the time and have since the 3rd generation (Nintendo/Sega) of video games. But now that the systems are more like pricey electronics instead of cheap toys I personally prefer black. White looks like toys to me, black looks like nice stuff.
I don't like white electronics, and will never buy one given a black option. But thinking back, NES, SNES were off white then N64 came in a myriad of colors, Gamecube was a few colors. Xbox was black, 360 white, X1 black. PS started white (again off white shitty plastic), but PS2+ defaulted to black before allowing other colors. Sega was black, then Dreamcast was white.

Just seems to me like we go between white and black all the time and have since the 3rd generation (Nintendo/Sega) of video games. But now that the systems are more like pricey electronics instead of cheap toys I personally prefer black. White looks like toys to me, black looks like nice stuff.
Originally Posted by Kaens
How do you even see it? I don't have x-ray vision, and cannot see through the wall between my couch and the electronics' room.
How do you even see it? I don't have x-ray vision, and cannot see through the wall between my couch and the electronics' room.
Originally Posted by futiles
Well you won't be playing Skylanders anytime soon!
Well you won't be playing Skylanders anytime soon!
Originally Posted by Kaens
Why not? The USB outlet I installed in the wall works fine. I have my rockband hub there too for mics and drums.
I love my Titanfall one, it will eventually wear out though.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I love My.Day One console :-)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account