Snagged another Dragonite yesterday. He was a LOT weaker than the first one I found though, so I sent him to the professor and used the candy to boost my stronger one up to 2025cp. Only at 80/81 for now. I haven't been playing as much since the last update. Watching a 12cp weedle escape from 6 consecutive balls then bolt is pretty obnoxious.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
Seriously? Do you see dratinis often? Most be more common near you. I've caught a grand total of 6.
Picked up a second Snorlax yesterday but it was the same story as the second Dragonite...much weaker than my first, so I did the same thing...sent to professor and strengthened my original.
Picked up a second Snorlax yesterday but it was the same story as the second Dragonite...much weaker than my first, so I did the same thing...sent to professor and strengthened my original.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
Some day I'll have a Snorlax...
Some day I'll have a Snorlax...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
ELU, if trading is enabled. I'm hanging onto this one just for you.
ELU, if trading is enabled. I'm hanging onto this one just for you.
Originally Posted by futiles
Thanks. As is now, if trading was available, I'd complete the Pokedex and stop playing. Thinking about that potential feature and my limited knowledge of Pokemon, would it be good for gameplay to allow you to trade for something that is not in your pokedex.

I check IV for the heck of it, but my gut feeling tells me I wouldn't do the head to head battles. That's just me though.

Maybe I'd do something for battling for Gyms if they make that better.
Thanks. As is now, if trading was available, I'd complete the Pokedex and stop playing. Thinking about that potential feature and my limited knowledge of Pokemon, would it be good for gameplay to allow you to trade for something that is not in your pokedex.

I check IV for the heck of it, but my gut feeling tells me I wouldn't do the head to head battles. That's just me though.

Maybe I'd do something for battling for Gyms if they make that better.
Well, they will release another 100 Pokémon, and you will have to get those. And then another 100, and you will need to get those. And then another 100...

And then the Universal Windows App version, with achievements, and a new login, so, you will have to start over, and get those...

Then the paid DLC to get more achievements, I mean more Pokémon...
And then the Universal Windows App version, with achievements, and a new login, so, you will have to start over, and get those...
HA. As if. This will never happen.
Well, they will release another 100 Pokémon, and you will have to get those. And then another 100, and you will need to get those. And then another 100...

Then the paid DLC to get more achievements, I mean more Pokémon...
Some people insist it'll be a year before we see a big release of Pokemon.
I agree with those people!
I thought it was going to be every 6 months?

I caught my first Dragonite yesterday. It's weak but I don't care, I caught one.
I thought it was going to be every 6 months?

I caught my first Dragonite yesterday. It's weak but I don't care, I caught one.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
I'm going to come visit these lands of Snorlaxes and Dragonites... Only 25 dratinis to go...
I'm going to come visit these lands of Snorlaxes and Dragonites... Only 25 dratinis to go...
I've never caught a Dratini. Haven't even seen one. I've just been lucky enough to stumble across two Dragonites.
My area Libraries have Pokemon Go events, so far two of the 14or so major libraries have had them. I'm at one now, with my daughter. They get a lot of people here and they throw out lures. S far she only caught two that she hasn't had yet, an Alicizam and Eggsacute. There's a Jiggly puff around the are but won't show itself it keeps popping in and out and I'd swear we were right on top of it at times. She even used some scent stuff but nothing.. The point I'm making is maybe there are events like this being organized in you areas that you may not be aware of or maybe you can suggest something like this to your local community centers and such?
My area Libraries have Pokemon Go events, so far two of the 14or so major libraries have had them. I'm at one now, with my daughter. They get a lot of people here and they throw out lures. S far she only caught two that she hasn't had yet, an Alicizam and Eggsacute. There's a Jiggly puff around the are but won't show itself it keeps popping in and out and I'd swear we were right on top of it at times. She even used some scent stuff but nothing.. The point I'm making is maybe there are events like this being organized in you areas that you may not be aware of or maybe you can suggest something like this to your local community centers and such?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Yep. I have been to library events, LAN Center events, community events, Pokémon Go Charity Walks...

And just hanging out at night in the public green space downtown...
We just got back from this meetup. CK caught 6 new pokes: Doduo, Dodrio, Slowbro, Starme, Golduck, and a Scyther. The highest catch was a second Dodrio at 960. Railroad park has a small pond in the middle of it, so we came back with a good 20-25 magikarp. She is now at 76/77 in her pokedex. Stupid Charmander is a dick. The only one that is missing. Seen it twice. Both times just breaks out of everything. Fucker.

We are looking to attend this event as well.
When you throw the balls at the pokemon and miss, if you click on the ball again you will get it back. May seem obvious, but I never knew this.

You can also throw the ball in a "curve" and get extra points.
When you throw the balls at the pokemon and miss, if you click on the ball again you will get it back. May seem obvious, but I never knew this.

Originally Posted by MrGompers
Goddammit...NO, I didn't know that! Lol And now that you've said it, yes, it does seem obvious. Doh!! Lol

Originally Posted by MrGompers
are you sure about this i just tried it with both a regular ball and a great ball and nether worked

and to go back to the original post i started playing july 28th i went with team instinct i leveled up to 16 last night i am sitting at 67 seen 67 caught granted i have a bunch of evolutions that i just need to find a time i can sit for 30 minutes to get proper use out of a lure plus a lucky egg and because i had to jump off the dying ship that is windows phone im now on an itard 6s
Clicking the Pokeball after you miss a Pokemon does not give you the Pokeball back. That was debunked awhile ago when it was started.

Our museum is going to host a Pokemon event 2 Saturdays from now. They are throwing lures up and want everyone to come in their team colors. We will definitely be going.
Anyone playing the game through the WP version, PoGo-UWP?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account