Post Any Good Deals You Find

Deals & Discounts

Today only, for some reason everything Star Wars the Force Awakens is discounted by a significant amount. Though if your a deal seeker I'd wait on anything LEGO as they are not a good deal this time around.

With that said the Disney Infinity stuff is crazy discounted. Like $1-$4 per figure and power disc sets! The $9 power disc seta are now only $1. Most figures are $2. So if your looking to buff your Star Wars Infinity stuff now is the time.

This is only advertised as Star Wars stuff/figures but I wouldn't be surprised to see these same prices on other figures.

Not sure what you'll find but this is also good for online shopping and remember you should also get the 20% off on top of this if you're a Gamer Unlocked member.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I assume this is at Best Buy? Since you don't mention a store, but do mention Gamer Unlocked.
Today only, for some reason everything Star Wars the Force Awakens is discounted by a significant amount.
Today is Force Friday, it just means the merchandise for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story was released today.
I assume this is at Best Buy? Since you don't mention a store, but do mention Gamer Unlocked.
Originally Posted by futiles
HA! I did totally forget to mention that...my bad. Oh yes, it is Best Buy.
The DLC for Alan Wake "The Signal" & "The Writer" is currently free on the xbox live marketplace. I do not know why its free or for how long. Each DLC has 250 GS.
The DLC for Alan Wake "The Signal" & "The Writer" is currently free on the xbox live marketplace. I do not know why its free or for how long. Each DLC has 250 GS.
Originally Posted by MrGompers
Thanks for that! Got them both!
Sweet just picked them both up, great find.
Black Friday deals are/have been starting to roll out, if the items are not on sale now already then they will be that weekend. So far nothing has quite grabbed my interest, but for your knowledge:

Amazon is doing tiered deals: Some are like Best Buy deal of the day that last one day, others are called lightning deals that last a lot shorter. They change so much and it's not all Game related so you'll have to check them out yourself at various odd times. I will however try to post anything good within a decent amount of time if I see it.

Best Buy has their BF deals up too, they may add to it but for now it only looks like they have GTA V for $30.

As always I encourage everyone else to share any good deals when you find them.
Best buy black Friday ad

https://www.bfads.net/stores/best-bu.../page-1#viewer

One interesting deal if I'm reading it correctly, Xbox one S 1 TB battlefield 1 console 299.99 + get one free xbox one controller with purchase of an xbox one S 1 TB console. I would really like the GOW 2 TB console, so hopefully a deal on that will show up somewhere.

I picked up a number of games at Target's "buy 2 get one free" sale, so I'm probably good for a while, although I am interested if a good deal shows up on COD infinite warfare deluxe (the one that includes COD 4 remastered)
Best buy black Friday ad

https://www.bfads.net/stores/best-bu.../page-1#viewer

One interesting deal if I'm reading it correctly, Xbox one S 1 TB battlefield 1 console 299.99 + get one free xbox one controller with purchase of an xbox one S 1 TB console. I would really like the GOW 2 TB console, so hopefully a deal on that will show up somewhere.
Costco will have this BF1 bundle, but with an Elite controller for $349.99. Microsoft store has some decent bundles with a couple extra games as well, plus free shipping.
Just browsing the net found the Black Friday adds for Wal-Mart the thing that stood out to me way the $27 price tag on top video games and the pictures were of Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2 and all the 2017 sports games, including WWE.
Just browsing the net found the Black Friday adds for Wal-Mart the thing that stood out to me way the $27 price tag on top video games and the pictures were of Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2 and all the 2017 sports games, including WWE.
Just wait for Amazon to price match, shopping in your underwear....
Just wait for Amazon to price match, shopping in your underwear....
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Have you been to Walmart? LOL..shopping in your underwear would be a step up from some of the outfits I've seen there.
Thank you for a great year! Download this tee to get a free Xbox One digital entitlement to Lost Odyssey. The game will appear in your Ready to Install queue. Please note, the game entitlement is for Xbox One only and the tee is available to download for a limited time until November 30, 2016.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...081c?cid=SLink
Thank you for a great year! Download this tee to get a free Xbox One digital entitlement to Lost Odyssey. The game will appear in your Ready to Install queue. Please note, the game entitlement is for Xbox One only and the tee is available to download for a limited time until November 30, 2016.

Originally Posted by DomeJohnny
Lost odyssey is available to play if you have the disks.

Originally Posted by DomeJohnny
Is that a one time use code?
Is that a one time use code?
Worked for me, unless I was first...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account