what region is this game?

Way of the Samurai 3 (EU/JP)

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

I know this question was asked close to three years ago, and seeing how there was only ever one post, I would rather do this than start a new thread.

I just unlocked an achievement in what is clearly the Japanese Version of this game as all of the menus are in Japanese, and it has the CeroD rating, and I played it on my Japanese XBOX 360. However, the achievement showed up as being in this version instead of the (EU/JP) version on this site. On TrueAchievements.com, it shows in the (EU/HK/JP/TW) version.

Clearly this site has some issues with what versions show up as for at least this game.
We are certainly not perfect, but with help from community members such as yourself, we can catch these types of errors. It also doesn't help that this game is older and not very popular. Thank you for pointing this out!
Looks like the editions are just flipped. I have played the NA version, but, I appear to be tracked on the international version. Which matches the issue others are seeing.
Looks like the editions are just flipped. I have played the NA version, but, I appear to be tracked on the international version. Which matches the issue others are seeing.
Originally Posted by futiles
Good catch, mine is just the same and I don't own a JAP box.
Thanks for letting us know. I will update both versions here shortly.

Update: This is updated now.
Last edited 07-06-2016 at 09:11 PM by GTN Eric.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account