I narrowed down which Xbox One to purchase

Xbox One / Series X|S

When should I buy that Xbox One?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 15 (38.46%) Screw it and just go pick it up already

× 2 (5.13%) Wait one month and buy it in October

× 17 (43.59%) Wait till November 15th and see what new bundles may show up

× 5 (12.82%) Another suggestion (See Comment Below)

• Added 09-02-2015 09:23 PM
  • 39 votes

Fallout 4 Bundle - 1TB, Fallout 4, Fallout 3 (Now backwards compatible), headset, $400.

Well, thank you Microsoft for not making it a special console design. A themed console for Fallout would have been X1 #4 for me.

Source
So is that the last of the bundles? If so, Rare Replay or Fallout 4 seem like the way to go.
So is that the last of the bundles? If so, Rare Replay or Fallout 4 seem like the way to go.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
Yep, 6 bundles announced this week, in addition to the existing Halo, Forza, Other-Other Gears, FIFA 16, and Madden 16 bundles.

I think Rare Replay-Ori-Gears-Gears360 is the financially best bundle. Absolutely the best bang for your buck of any of them.

However, you make that Fallout X1 look like a vault, or a vault jumpsuit, or a PipBoy, or.. Whatever, something cool and thematic to go with the series, and I would have placed my order before even posting here.
Yep, 6 bundles announced this week, in addition to the existing Halo, Forza, Other-Other Gears, FIFA 16, and Madden 16 bundles.

I think Rare Replay-Ori-Gears-Gears360 is the financially best bundle. Absolutely the best bang for your buck of any of them.

However, you make that Fallout X1 look like a vault, or a vault jumpsuit, or a PipBoy, or.. Whatever, something cool and thematic to go with the series, and I would have placed my order before even posting here.
Originally Posted by futiles

Also include the PipBoy edition for $500.00 and take my money!
Also include the PipBoy edition for $500.00 and take my money!
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Well, they already kind of did, since I paid $100 for the PipBoy, so, a themed console for $400...

Fallout 4 Bundle - 1TB, Fallout 4, Fallout 3 (Now backwards compatible), headset, $400.

Well, thank you Microsoft for not making it a special console design. A themed console for Fallout would have been X1 #4 for me.

Source
Originally Posted by futiles
But it's so black....

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account