I want to be in the Spotlight 2.0

General Chat

Well If I ever want to get the " The Spotlight Is On " Badge I'm going to have to do a MotM, so throw my name into the pool.
Well If I ever want to get the " The Spotlight Is On " Badge I'm going to have to do a MotM, so throw my name into the pool.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I would be most glad to Marvz.
I throw my name in the mix as well Wink
Originally Posted by Mardagg
Consider your self considered!
I Volunteer to be interviewed
Originally Posted by irishwarrior022
Always glad to add willing victims....er volunteers... Smile
I'll volunteer myself......once you've run dry of people haha
I'll volunteer myself......once you've run dry of people haha
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Doesn't work that way, too late your the que and can be called in to the big leagues any time now..
I know there's a badge attached to it, so I'll gladly volunteer to be one of the future victimsLol
Both you EddieM1974 and DomeJohnny have been added and thank you for stepping into the grinder.....er..um I mean your volunteering for tribute....or, something.....like that....I'll just go now.
Both you EddieM1974 and DomeJohnny have been added and thank you for stepping into the grinder.....er..um I mean your volunteering for tribute....or, something.....like that....I'll just go now.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
As long as I'm volunteering for tribute, instead of being a tribute. If it turns out to be the latter, what district do I represent Smile Or do I have to wait for president Trump's official declaration of the games.
I'll stick my name in the hat.
Originally Posted by madeyepadeye
Consider it stuck.
I'll raise my hand as I've got a fairly colourful history. Let's just hope that there is no post size limitation Smile
I'll raise my hand as I've got a fairly colourful history. Let's just hope that there is no post size limitation Smile
Originally Posted by Kysol
No limits, just remember there is no take backs so there is no remorse, so if you can take the heat of any potential embarrassment (all in good fun) then your always welcome to let us know anything. Just be aware we are obligates to alert the authorities in self confessed criminal acts..... 😀
Bwahah, I randomly joke to friends that I wouldn't be surprised that I'd be picked up upon entry to the states due to previous jobs that I've had. Probably won't happen as I didn't do anything wrong, more just the "guilty by association" angle. But I'm fine, bring it on Big Grin
I'll do an interview as I'm new to the site but I've been around a few years in the achievement scene.
I'll do an interview as I'm new to the site but I've been around a few years in the achievement scene.
Originally Posted by Handydarkness
Well, only one post... I don't know....lol just kidding, would love to add your name to the mix! You know, you don't have to be so quite around here either....just saying. Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account