'Last Online' website question

General Chat

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

HI guys and gals. On the Gamer Nation website, there is a 'Last Online' feature. Does this show when the gamertag was last/is online on their xbox, or just on the website.
Reason I ask is that my Microsoft account was hacked last week and the little shit stole my xbox profile (Microsoft are on the case to get it back - dunno how long that will take...).
I want to see what he's up to!
Cheers for any help.
That feature is specifically for the website. If an account is synced to the gamertag, then any achievements or new games played would show up, but not "last online" for Xbox.
Keep us posted on what happens
HI guys and gals. On the Gamer Nation website, there is a 'Last Online' feature. Does this show when the gamertag was last/is online on their xbox, or just on the website.
Reason I ask is that my Microsoft account was hacked last week and the little shit stole my xbox profile (Microsoft are on the case to get it back - dunno how long that will take...).
I want to see what he's up to!
Cheers for any help.
Originally Posted by DaddyDoomBar
So is this your new gamertag, prey tell what is your old Gamertag name? Also I don't think any site will do what your asking except Microsoft, or your profile, so why not follow it or friend it, if this person hasn't already put it on private. You may even get some friends to check on that, again if this person hasn't already removed them too.

Very sorry to hear about this and I hope the best for you. Try to look on the bright side though, don't let that person ruin gaming for you.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account