Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Would I be able to have my achievement streak restored, as I was among almost 200K people who lost power locally due to a storm Friday night and I just had the power come back on at home Sunday morning?
Would I be able to have my achievement streak restored, as I was among almost 200K people who lost power locally due to a storm Friday night and I just had the power come back on at home Sunday morning?
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Unfortunately I don't think this would qualify for any type of restoration. If you lose power at your home, that is not something that is under any control here on he site. I know the feeling, it sucks. I was without power for 2 weeks when Hurricane Sandy hit us while I was in the middle of a Gamerscore competition on TA. If the power was lost here at the site where the servers are running then that would probably be a different story.
Unfortunately I don't think this would qualify for any type of restoration. If you lose power at your home, that is not something that is under any control here on the site. I know the feeling, it sucks. I was without power for 2 weeks when Hurricane Sandy hit us while I was in the middle of a Gamerscore competition on TA. If the power was lost here at the site where the servers are running then that would probably be a different story.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Well, shoot. And I was so close to getting the 250-day badge that having to start from day one due to circumstances that I had no control over means I likely won't get it.
Do you love in Washington state? I had a friend that lost power on Friday and didn't come back on til today.
Do you live in Washington state? I had a friend that lost power on Friday and didn't come back on til today.
Originally Posted by assassincreed83
Yes, I live in Washington State.
Yes, I live in Washington State.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Waves at a fellow Washingtonian...
Waves at a fellow Washingtonian...
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account