Submit your badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Pinned Thread
Par for the Course: Complete any game in the PGA Tour series.
Is there any for complete or get gs in Xbox 360? I don't know really good names but i think is good idea
Is there a Christmas badge? I could have sworn there was a Christmas badge...
Is there a Christmas badge? I could have sworn there was a Christmas badge...
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
Yep: https://www.gamertagnation.com/badges.php?b=258
And a second badge that can be unlocked on Christmas: https://www.gamertagnation.com/badges.php?b=486
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Yes, I just read that it unlocks more or less on boxing day :-)
Grand total of completed game

OCD

5 completed games 5 points

25 completed games 10 points

50 completed games 15 points

100 completed games 20 points

250 completed games for 25 points

OCD

Originally Posted by assassincreed83
I like it, but would prefer the markers to be higher. e.g. 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000

Wattle... (5BP)
Play any medieval city builder, RPG or life sim

...And Daub (5BP)
Complete any medieval city builder, RPG or life sim

A Cheap Date* (5BP)
Complete any 10 games published by Chillidog Interactive, EastAsiaSoft, Ratalaika, Sometimes You or Xitilon.

Anything for an easy life* (10BP)
Complete any 50 games published by Chillidog Interactive, EastAsiaSoft, Ratalaika, Sometimes You or Xitilon

*Edited to be less personally identifiable.
Last edited 01-03-2023 at 01:21 PM by C64 Mat.

A Cheap Date
Complete any 10 games from C64 Mat's "It's Over 2000!" Collection
Anything for an easy life
Complete any 50 games from C64 Mat's "It's Over 2000!" Collection

Personally, I don't think any badge should be tied to a specific user or their accounts, collections, etc., unless that user is Eric.
Personally, I don't think any badge should be tied to a specific user or their accounts, collections, etc., unless that user is Eric.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Oh I agree! They're only silly ideas which I post when they pop into my head =D

OCD

I quickly threw together some very basic 200*200 icon ideas for these, matching the GTN "B" series style

OCD / COMPLETION BADGES
Last edited 01-03-2023 at 01:23 PM by C64 Mat.

OCD

Unless I am not understanding this correctly we already have badges for completing games across all platforms called Completionist and it goes all the way up to 500 completed games.
Unless I am not understanding this correctly we already have badges for completing games across all platforms called Completionist and it goes all the way up to 500 completed games.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts

Balls.
A Byte Of History
Complete any re-release of an 8-Bit classic
(e.g. Alex Kidd in Miracle World)

Two Bytes of History
Complete any re-release of a 16-Bit classic
(e.g. Phantasy Star II)

Balls.
Lol...so I have understood it correctly, but keep them coming...
A Byte Of History
Complete any re-release of an 8-Bit classic
(e.g. Alex Kidd in Miracle World)

Two Bytes of History
Complete any re-release of a 16-Bit classic
(e.g. Phantasy Star II)

I like the naming on this one.
It's not so much an idea for a badge, I guess, as an idea for the badge system? I am new here so if there is a way to do this and I just don't know it, please let me know! But what about a way to pin/favorite/track certain progress badges. Example: the consecutive days badge is on the second page but if I could pin that to the top of the list or even in a special section off to the side, that would keep me from having to go searching for it. Same with any other progress based badge.
It's not so much an idea for a badge, I guess, as an idea for the badge system? I am new here so if there is a way to do this and I just don't know it, please let me know! But what about a way to pin/favorite/track certain progress badges. Example: the consecutive days badge is on the second page but if I could pin that to the top of the list or even in a special section off to the side, that would keep me from having to go searching for it. Same with any other progress based badge.
Originally Posted by BigTymer2047
The only pinning that is available right now is on your profile main page, but only after a badge has unlocked. This is not a bad idea, it could be possible to have a badge tracker on the side rail. I would repost this as a feature request in that forum.
The only pinning that is available right now is on your profile main page, but only after a badge has unlocked. This is not a bad idea, it could be possible to have a badge tracker on the side rail. I would repost this as a feature request in that forum.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
As in a new forum post or is there a specific one I should post it under? (Again, fairly new here so I am still leaning!)
As in a new forum post or is there a specific one I should post it under? (Again, fairly new here so I am still leaning!)
Originally Posted by BigTymer2047
Yup, just click this to go the Feature Request forum. That way you will get credit for the suggestion.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account