Read this, and come and play Neverwinter with me.

Neverwinter

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Nice review but they're actually 3 broken achievements.
I could.use some help and if you pls with md you get a shiny new badge!
Sounds good, what sort of stage are you at?
Sounds good, what sort of stage are you at?
Originally Posted by LAFTA
Honestly I have yet to start it. Is that a problem and if it is what should I do?
One of my characters is nearing end game and the other I am slowly playing with a friend.

I'd be happy to jump in to help at any point where you're stuck or need a bit more firepower, but playing through completely with you isn't really feasible. Game is huge.

Like I said I'm happy to help with bits and pieces but really looking for people running T2 dungeons and above for general play. But honestly, where I am is past the point of being able to unlock all the achievements. So if you end up loving it as much as me then you'll eventually get to where I'm at. Just depends whether you put achieving on hold, this game has killed my scoring. Red zone gtasc and really don't want to play anything else!
One of my characters is nearing end game and the other I am slowly playing with a friend.

I'd be happy to jump in to help at any point where you're stuck or need a bit more firepower, but playing through completely with you isn't really feasible. Game is huge.

Like I said I'm happy to help with bits and pieces but really looking for people running T2 dungeons and above for general play. But honestly, where I am is past the point of being able to unlock all the achievements. So if you end up loving it as much as me then you'll eventually get to where I'm at. Just depends whether you put achieving on hold, this game has killed my scoring. Red zone gtasc and really don't want to play anything else!
Originally Posted by LAFTA
I know how you feel, Minecraft has been doing the same.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account