Here from TrueAchievements

Introductions

Found 14 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey everyone. I've used the 3 sites I considered to be "main" sites: x360a, 360voice, and TrueAchievements. x360a was where I found achievement guides, then I found 360voice and loved the tracking, but now I use TrueAchievements for just about anything related to gaming. I asked about 360voice and someone from TrueAchievements told me the site was dead and that I should check this site out. This was a few months ago and now I can't remember who they were. I'm just seeing what the site is like.

I used to be an gamerscore whore, but now I just worry about keeping my completion percentage in the 90's rather than getting points. I feel like in the past 2 or 3 years, the new "high" gamerscore is in the 500k range because people can churn out points so fast that 2 or 300k really does not seem like much.
Welcome to the collective, hu-man. Your biological and technological uniqueness will be added to our own.
Good to hear word is getting out about GTN! We are nit quite so driven aS the other sites you mentioned and by that I mean we are pretty relaxed as a community. GTN is a work in progress where it may lead us/you to something familiar yet different. Welcome to the nation and don't be a stranger.
Welcome to the collective, hu-man. Your biological and technological uniqueness will be added to our own.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Are they Swedish?

Welcome to GTN!
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. I've definitely seen a couple of these gamertags on 360voice during some challenges.
Are they Swedish?

Welcome to GTN!
Originally Posted by Sentimentalnoos
No, we are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account