I'm also getting the error on a number of threads in the forums

Issues & Bug Reports

Resolved
Just had the Error 502: bad gateway with cloudflare happen about five minutes ago.
I also just had the Error 502: bad gateway with cloudflare happen a few minutes ago, plus the website is really slow compared to other websites I am using like TA, Truetrophies even twitter is faster lol

Hope you guys aren't being targeted by cyber attacks.
502 error occurred again about 15 minutes ago.
Thanks for the update. The previous error appears to be resolved once we migrated the server a few weeks back. Since then, we're experiencing intermittent downtime as a result of the server migration. I am immediately notified anytime an application error appears. I have diagnosed those errors and believe that they will resolve themselves within the next 48 hours.
I also just had the Error 502: bad gateway with cloudflare happen a few minutes ago, plus the website is really slow compared to other websites I am using like TA, Truetrophies even twitter is faster lol

Hope you guys aren't being targeted by cyber attacks.
Originally Posted by xLil SheWolfx
We aren't being attacked, and I am well aware of the speed of the server since the migration. I'm not pleased that we are slower than before. I am working with our hosting provider to speed up the site and optimize the site.
Thanks for the update. Kinda figured the server migration was causing some issues.
Had the cloudflare error occur about 8 minutes ago.
502 error occurred again about 20 minutes ago.
502 error occurred again about 45 minutes ago.
502 error occurred again about 25 minutes ago.
502 error occurred again about 15 minutes ago.
502 error occurred again about 5 minutes ago.
502 error occurred again about eight hours ago.
I've never encountered these errors. I'm starting to think it's just you, lol. Or maybe you're trying to raise your post count Wink
I've never encountered these errors. I'm starting to think it's just you, lol. Or maybe you're trying to raise your post count Wink
Originally Posted by pTartTX
I could come up with something more creative if I was looking to boost my post count.
Had the 502 error occur about 1.5 hours ago.
Had a 520 error occur within the last two hours.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account