New Year Resolutions

General Chat

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Anyone making a list of resolutions for 2011? I can't honestly remember what my resolutions were for 2010, but I'd like to stop smoking (picked up on it in late 2008) and stop drinking sodas next year. It'll be tough, but seeing as to how both are merely things I'm addicted to, I think it's possible.
That's a good plan, Eric. I wish I could give up soda's but sometimes I think my love of Ginger Beer is bordering on religious fervour! I am planning on losing a LOT of weight in 2011. I'm not exactly fat, but a couple semesters on my backside have been unkind to me, and now I weigh a ghastly 215 pounds. Considering that roughly 190 pounds of me is bone and muscle, I have a lot to lose! But I'm already playing squash everyday, so... I know it's possible.
Merry Christmas all!

Hope you're all having a blast and whatnot. Right now I'm at my Girlfriend's Aunt's House, relaxing and having a few drinks =]

This new years I'm planning on getting out more, probably will do more skateboarding because it's an excuse for me to get out of the house. I considered giving up smoking too, but I think that'll be a bit of a stretch for me.

Happy New Years everyone!
Hi guys!
This new year i am planing to learn something new...The planing will be about career,learn a new language, or just how to fix your computer? Whether I take a course or read a book,I will find education to be one of the easiest, most motivating New Year's resolutions to keep.....
Last edited 01-18-2011 at 06:54 PM by GTN Eric.
I want to be better at 3rd and 1st person shooter games this year. In other words, I want to stop being a "Noob". Also, I want to have more games this year. LOL. Actually, what I want the most is to stop being lazy and do my school work more.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account