Comments in profiles are broken

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
I can post on someone's wall, but I cannot comment on anything already there. The threading isn't working, it simply spins and says "processing". This has been unavailable for at least a week and is really hindering @fshguy & my ability to talk smack to one another.
I can post on someone's wall, but I cannot comment on anything already there. The threading isn't working, it simply spins and says "processing". This has been unavailable for at least a week and is really hindering @fshguy & my ability to talk smack to one another.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I just thought you guys were just flirting with each other this whole time...
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Whatever it is, and I'm not saying he isn't flirting with me, we cannot do it right now because we cannot commented on the posts we make on one another's pages.
Just tested it myself and had the same issue, so Eric will have to take a look.
In the meantime, you can always make yourselves a banter thread.
Originally Posted by pTartTX
You don't have to be jealous.. .I can harass both of you... At least one of you remembers how to turn on your xbox...
Just tested it myself and had the same issue, so Eric will have to take a look.
In the meantime, you can always make yourselves a banter thread.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
*cough*
badge tied to comments
*cough*
*cough*
badge tied to comments
*cough*
Originally Posted by futiles
Fear not, Fsh and I both got any badges like that ages ago. I couldn't comment on the post you did on my page, and your page is completely locked down to me so I couldn't respond on your wall.
Fear not, Fsh and I both got any badges like that ages ago. I couldn't comment on the post you did on my page, and your page is completely locked down to me so I couldn't respond on your wall.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I was pretty sure you both did. I should unlock my wall. Since it is really just 6 of us using the site.
Status changed to 'Resolved' - This should be good now.
Status changed to 'Resolved' - This should be good now.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Thanks, Eric!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account