Arcade Fire VII Badge count is off

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
My Arcade Fire VII Badge count is off by one. I recently added a new arcade game ( Space Channel 5 Part 2 ), it did not show in my feed, and it did not increment the badge count. I has been working fine in the past, Costume Quest (#442) was added in Dec 2018 and counted towards my total with no issues.

Space Channel 5 Part does show in my games list here as added on 1/19/2019
Still having some issues with this badge. My count was at 445 and I added 6 new titles from the backwards compatibility sale. I should be at 451 with the additions. Here is the list of games I bought:

1) Jet Set Radio
2) Jewel Quest
3) Juju
4) Mutant Storm Reloaded
5 )Roboblitz
6 )Sega Vintage Collection: Alex Kidd & Co.
Status changed to 'Logged' - Looking into this now.
I'm seeing a total of 450 XBLA games for your gamertag. There were 2 additional games marked as apps (Kinect PlayFit and Voice Studio) so those aren't included in your total for XBLA. You should see 450/500 on this page: https://www.gamertagnation.com/badges/badge-284/

Can you let me know what it says on the page above?
Currently 450 / 500 (90%)

Are all the games listed above showing up as arcade titles counting towards the total?
Yes, that would appear to be the accurate total. Technically you have 452 XBLA titles played but 2 of those are considered apps so 450 is the accurate XBLA "games" total. If you're basing this off of January totals they were probably off a bit. Admittedly a lot of the totals were weird earlier this year. It wasn't until late March that these were corrected. But you're good now.
Status changed from 'Logged' to 'Resolved'

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account