What’s your favorite Pokemon generation?

Gaming Chat

Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

What’s your favorite generation of Pokémon?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 11 (50.00%) Gen 1 (Red, Blue, & Yellow)

× 2 (9.09%) Gen 2 (Gold & Silver)

× 0 (0%) Gen 3 (Ruby & Sapphire)

× 1 (4.55%) Gen 4 (Diamond & Pearl)

× 1 (4.55%) Gen 5 (Black & White)

× 0 (0%) Gen 6 (X & Y)

× 0 (0%) Gen 7 (Sun & Moon)

× 0 (0%) Gen 8 (Sword & Shield)

× 0 (0%) Gen 9 (Scarlet & Violet)

× 7 (31.82%) not sure/don’t care/generic poll response

• Added 02-24-2024 04:45 PM
  • 22 votes
I’m listing the games along with each generation but if you’re more of a fan of the anime or card game, feel free to answer based on that instead
I am voting red yellow because that is my childhood
I've only really played "Go". Years ago I played some sort of battle area thing with my cousins on the N64 for a few hours. I also played a little bit of Let's Go Eevee (or something like that) on the Switch. Someday I'll play a mainline game Lol
Years ago I played some sort of battle area thing with my cousins on the N64 for a few hours.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Was it perhaps one of the Pokemon Stadium games?
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Yes I believe it was I linked an wiki article to the game that you probably played!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Stadium
Originally Posted by Dvader83

Yes I believe it was I linked an wiki article to the game that you probably played!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Stadium
Originally Posted by hello8964
Yes, that is the game! Thanks!
Stadium was nice, in that you could use the controller adapter to take your Red/Blue/Yellow pokemon and use them in Stadium. Also, you could play Red/Blue/Yellow on your home TV via the Stadium console interface using the same adapter.

Most of Stadium itself was fine, but, Lickitung's Sushi Buffet was the best minigame.
Most of Stadium itself was fine, but, Lickitung's Sushi Buffet was the best minigame.
Originally Posted by futiles
Oh my goodness I completely forgot about the Lickitung minigame. Feels like an ancient memory has been unlocked here…
I wasn't exactly a fan of the Eevee minigame, though.
Voted for the one with Lavender Town.
Oh my goodness I completely forgot about the Lickitung minigame. Feels like an ancient memory has been unlocked here…
Originally Posted by zoid
We have not played Stadium in at least 15 years... But, my wife and I still reference that minigame...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account