Does anyone still play gta4

Grand Theft Auto IV

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Title says it all,haha.
Never played it to begin with, actually.
I'd say that it doesn't have the same "fun" factor that other sandbox games like Saint's Row 2 and Just Cause 2 have, so people didn't stick with it the way you might expect.
I do on and off, i went online a few weeks back to see if it was still popular or not and it was packed.
Never played it to begin with, actually.
I'd say that it doesn't have the same "fun" factor that other sandbox games like Saint's Row 2 and Just Cause 2 have, so people didn't stick with it the way you might expect.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
Saints row two is very fun you are right,When I was done with grand theft auto 4 I played saints row and felt that it was alot better than gta. However,Nothing beats the original and saints row is really just the abortion of grand theft auto. Hence,if there was no gta there wouldnt of been a saints row.

It is also way to fake for me,I love the shoot outs in gta4,in essence saints row is kind of a joke.
I do on and off, i went online a few weeks back to see if it was still popular or not and it was packed.
Originally Posted by Eaglet
Was it?I was just on and im strugging to get a decent team match.

I am trying to get some people to play with me thats why i made this,I want to dress up and stuff,matching,sequencing you know the works.
I play this quite regular actually, so if you're up for a game sometime in free-roam, give me a shout my gamertag is linked in my profile Smile
I play this quite regular actually, so if you're up for a game sometime in free-roam, give me a shout my gamertag is linked in my profile Smile
Originally Posted by Joseph
Wow dude,would it kill you to just add me? I am looking for someone to play deathmatch with though not free roam.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account