New Games from the Microsoft Showcase

General Chat

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

What new games are you looking forward to?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 3 (18.75%) South of Midnight

× 10 (62.50%) Star Wars Outlaws

× 3 (18.75%) 33 Imomortals

× 4 (25.00%) Avowed

× 9 (56.25%) Starfield

× 2 (12.50%) Jusant

× 2 (12.50%) Still Wakes The Deep

× 1 (6.25%) Dungeons of Hinter

× 6 (37.50%) Clockwork Revolution

× 1 (6.25%) Towerborne

• Added 06-23-2023 04:01 PM
  • 16 votes
  • Multiple choice enabled
Microsoft had their E3ish showcase the other week. Which new games from the showcase are you guys most interested in / excited about?

For me it's 100% Starfield

Strong maybes were:

33 Immortals
Jusant
Star Wars Outlaws
Clockwork Revolution
Last edited 06-23-2023 at 04:05 PM by MarvzMitts.
I'm looking forward to Starfield, Avowed, Star Wars Outlaws, and Clockwork Revolution. However, hearing about the broken state that some recent releases have been in, I'm a little wary about committing to picking up new games on day one.
I didn't watch the showcase. The only game I have heard of from the list is Starfield and I know nothing about that.
I'm looking forward to Starfield, Avowed, Star Wars Outlaws, and Clockwork Revolution. However, hearing about the broken state that some recent releases have been in, I'm a little wary about committing to picking up new games on day one.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Same here, I have been skipping games and it is proven with good reason...Halo, Battlefield 2042, Cyberpunk 2077, etc...

I am gonna chance it on Starfield tho.
I didn't watch the showcase. The only game I have heard of from the list is Starfield and I know nothing about that.
Originally Posted by General Tynstar
At the end of the show case there is a 45 minute deep dive on Starfield. I highly recommend it.
I'm rooting for Starfield but I'm managing the heck out of my expectations. Clockwork Revolutions looks interesting but I try to not get my hopes up about any game these days.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account