Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Hello,

I was wondering how i can delete my account. I can't view the FAQ's and i can't find any info about it

Regards,

jouri148
Send a message to staff, but I'm prompted to ask why would you want deletion after 1 day anyways? Did we scare you off?
Same question for me. I find it a bit disturbing that you wouldn't even give us a chance?
Send a message to staff, but I'm prompted to ask why would you want deletion after 1 day anyways? Did we scare you off?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
haha Smile I thought this was for every platform but it's only for x360 which i don't own anymore. I should've known with the "gamertag" so it was a mistake Smile
haha Smile I thought this was for every platform but it's only for x360 which i don't own anymore. I should've known with the "gamertag" so it was a mistake Smile
Originally Posted by jouri148
Actually we support PS, I'm not sure how much support as I don't own one. Why not search for Hard Rain, I'm sure you'll find the gamer page. I know this is a predominantly XBox site but as a PS owner you have a pretty unique opportunity to get your voice and ideas herd and/or implemented. Unless you own a Wii then I say get the hell out a here.... Lol..just messing around with that last part.
I have deleted your account per your request. We welcome you back to our platform any time and hope to hear from you in the near future.

For future reference — you can request to have your account permanently deleted using the Contact Us page. Simply select "Account Removal" as the subject and let us know what you would like to do. You will need to be logged in to see this option.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account