Burnout Paradise Boosting

Burnout Paradise Remastered

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Anyone wanna get together on Sunday and knock out challenges? If we had 8, we could do so much more.
Sadly, I work Sundays. I've got all day missy Fridays and have a few hours each morning during the week
I have limited availability until Wednesday. I'm all for getting together though. I'm effectively done with single player.
What time? It would be great to play with the group but I don't know if I'll be available enough to justify picking up the game...
Hotdog already knows, but for others; I'm available most evenings, and Fridays/Saturdays, but work Sundays. Maybe we can try to work on stuff on Saturday nights or for a bit Fridays before Gears if we can get enough people. Would be great if we could get 8 total to knock out some of the trickier stuff.
sorry, I've been working 60 hour weeks and have barely turned my console on during the week. Work is going to continue to be rough for a few more weeks minimum. Maybe I'll try to set something up in a couple of weeks. Right now Sundays are the only time I know I'll actually be home for enough time to try anything.
I *should* start working Mon-Fri again in May, so if it's that long before we do anything, Sundays would be good for me then. I can do Sunday evenings now, but not days.
I noticed Streak Leader has this game... I'm open in the evenings... We will have to find to coordinate to get some of the 5s and 6s
Tonight, Saturday, 10 pm Eastern. Some of us will be around earlier. Going for the 8 player race win wins first, then any random challenges for as long as people want to be awake.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account