Upcoming Challenges

Feature Requests

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

I realize that challenges aren't everyone's thing, but I do wish they had more support here. This request is to list upcoming challenges. Take Mordor for example..

http://www.gamertagnation.com/games/...hallenges.html

It shows the ones that have passed, and the ones currently running, but nothing shows as upcoming. Supporting upcoming challenges would immediately prompt me to request that we add something for "my upcoming challenges", but baby steps. I know there are at least two more challenges coming for this game because I looked at it last night.
This would be fantastic addition to the site, I may even start getting some more challenges done too.
I won't give you no money for this addition to the site. I'm sorry..
I realize that challenges aren't everyone's thing, but I do wish they had more support here. This request is to list upcoming challenges. Take Mordor for example..

http://www.gamertagnation.com/games/...hallenges.html

It shows the ones that have passed, and the ones currently running, but nothing shows as upcoming. Supporting upcoming challenges would immediately prompt me to request that we add something for "my upcoming challenges", but baby steps. I know there are at least two more challenges coming for this game because I looked at it last night.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Right now adding challenges to games is a manual process, it needs to be automated. If you know of games missing challenges, I would send Eric a PM.

The challenge page here works pretty well, it's just missing all of the upcoming stuff:
http://www.gamertagnation.com/challenges/upcoming/

What I'd like to do is add a widget with the percentages you asked for before, but with a second tab that shows upcoming challenges that you haven't already done. My only issue I was wavering on is if it should by default show challenges for games you don't own. Not you, cause I know you'll buy anything, but generally speaking...
I won't give you no money for this addition to the site. I'm sorry..
Originally Posted by Langhostio
Well fortunately for me you aren't a premium member and I am Roll Eyes (Sarcastic)

Edit: Also, that's a double negative so you are saying you would pay for this. Just saying.
Right now adding challenges to games is a manual process, it needs to be automated. If you know of games missing challenges, I would send Eric a PM.

The challenge page here works pretty well, it's just missing all of the upcoming stuff:
http://www.gamertagnation.com/challenges/upcoming/

What I'd like to do is add a widget with the percentages you asked for before, but with a second tab that shows upcoming challenges that you haven't already done. My only issue I was wavering on is if it should by default show challenges for games you don't own. Not you, cause I know you'll buy anything, but generally speaking...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Ahh, manual process. That explains it. I could give you a decent list of things that are upcoming but that would ruin my competitive advantage in challenges with you.
Ahh, manual process. That explains it. I could give you a decent list of things that are upcoming but that would ruin my competitive advantage in challenges with you.
Except for the part where I watch you and the TA challenge list... You're better off depending on my procrastination habit. If I match 1 for your every 2, at least I'll only be 20-25 points behind in that badge category.
Well fortunately for me you aren't a premium member and I am Roll Eyes (Sarcastic)

Edit: Also, that's a double negative so you are saying you would pay for this. Just saying.
It was on purpose. I plan to give large sums of money to this site one wonderful day in which the sun will peak over the horizon and show the world it's sunshine which has been gone for too long.. far too long..

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account