Pretty Greetings!!!

Introductions

Found 22 posts - Go to Last Post

Hello everyone!

I am Sarah, but most people know me as 'pTart'. I used to be on the Badge Team over at 360v, and followed my friends over here when the site kind of came to an unfortunate end. I loved the community we had over there and hope to now contribute to the GTN community.

I have been gaming ever since my father got me a SNES when I was 6 years old (yes, I know I am youngin in the gaming community). A few years ago, my husband (the current world record holder for the most gamerscore achieved by an individual in 24 hours - Mr pTart) bought us a 360 and I have been hooked on gamerscore and achievement hunting ever since. I am mostly a completionist, hence my slow moving gamerscore. I love the Dynasty Warriors series and most hack n slash games. I also enjoy the Guitar Hero/Rock Band games, simulation strategy games, card and board games, and point n click games. I do not like shooters whatsoever.

Oh yeah, I hail from the great state of MIchigan (not Texas) where I have lived nearly my entire life. Currently, I reside somewhere along the west coast of the state. Besides gaming, I love to play table top games, go camping (like in a tent), do some downhill skiing, and read some books. I also play paper Magic the Gathering competitively. I play in a lot of local tournaments, so it kind of takes away from a lot of my gaming time. Anyways, that is me. <3
Welcome Sarah, we missed you(and Mr. Ptart) this year...
Welcome Sarah, we missed you(and Mr. Ptart) this year...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I know, watching all the updates from AF made me sad all weekend, and I really missed seeing you all. It just wasn't in the cards to go (no pun intended). We plan to be there next year..... then you and I can dominate the Kinect room again :P
I know, watching all the updates from AF made me sad all weekend, and I really missed seeing you all. It just wasn't in the cards to go (no pun intended). We plan to be there next year..... then you and I can dominate the Kinect room again :P
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Yeah, I didn't spend much time in there this year...
I missed you saying "pretty" in every accomplishment on TA Smile Unfortunately I've never made it to AF so we have yet to meet. Glad you decided to make this your new home too.
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Beth and I went and checked out Full Moon Games in Terre Haute. Their board game selection was a little limited for us, no real good finds, but they do quite a bit of MtG and even have some custom playmats that looked pretty cool. I'll take y'all over to it for FNM at AF2015.
Welcome home.. you may relax now.. Glad to see you here. I hope we live up to your expectations and then surpass them!
I'm glad to see so many 360v folks make the leap over here. Welcome.
Welcome to GN :-) Hello from Italy

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account