2015-2016 NFL Season

Sports

Casually mentions certain other teams are only on their 3rd coach since that time.....
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Yep, that's pretty much my point. Of course, some teams are also on their 4th kicker of the season...
Yep, that's pretty much my point. Of course, some teams are also on their 4th kicker of the season...
Originally Posted by futiles
KICKERS ARE EXPENDIBLE
Let's go Cards!
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Cards are legit this year!
KICKERS ARE EXPENDIBLE
Originally Posted by xxxtxyxlxexrxxx
Depends, some teams have two losses directly related to their expendable kicker...
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
I think the fans of that franchise up in Washington D.C. wish their owner was absent...
That moment when you start to think you team is completely shitty this season, and then realize, well, yeah they ARE shitty, but the beat the Falcons, so, that's good enough for this week.
Saints are better than their record indicates, and I'm glad Atlanta finally lost even though I have no stake in that division.
Saints are better than their record indicates, and I'm glad Atlanta finally lost even though I have no stake in that division.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
Sure they are, but, they are still crappy. Too much youth and turnover on talent from last year to be anything else, yet.

I am not concern or upset, yet. It is a long process, and for me, as long as games 12-16 look better than 1-5, I am fine.
0-5 and with the first overall pick in the 2017 NFL draft the Detroit Lions take another TE.........because eventually they have to pick one that can catch and block right
Dolphins are 2-0 under the interim coach. He gets my vote of confidence for beating Houston. We now have a lifetime record of 1-7 against them!!!
Dolphins are 2-0 under the interim coach. He gets my vote of confidence for beating Houston. We now have a lifetime record of 1-7 against them!!!
Really? The Dolphins had never beat Houston since they rejoined the league? I know the Dolphins have been in an extended down period, but, so have the Texans.
Drew Brees is undefeated when passing for 511 yards and 7 touchdowns!!!
That was a fun game to watch, hard to believe it was still possible to lose after looking at the numbers.

In other news, glad to see Arizona recover after a terrible 1st half.
That was a fun game to watch, hard to believe it was still possible to lose after looking at the numbers.

In other news, glad to see Arizona recover after a terrible 1st half.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
Sadly, looking at Eli Manning's numbers, those would have won any other game this weekend...
Sadly, looking at Eli Manning's numbers, those would have won any other game this weekend...
That game beat out the classic statfest that Marino vs Bledsoe
That game beat out the classic statfest that Marino vs Bledsoe
2 times in NFL history, both QBs have thrown 6+ TDs. Both times, the Saints were involved. Saints are 2-0 in those games.

New tactic, score a lot, but go ahead and let them score too.
2 times in NFL history, both QBs have thrown 6+ TDs. Both times, the Saints were involved. Saints are 2-0 in those games.

New tactic, score a lot, but go ahead and let them score too.
That just means your defense was REALLY bad, but the other teams defense was REALLY, REALLY bad... So congrats on not losing on days you probably should have?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account