The Walking Dead Season 6 Part 2 (With Spoilers, I'm sure)

Entertainment

I thought that episode was great, and I liked all the people the team killed so that's a bummer. I think they are going to kill off Carol next half of the season. She's getting so much airtime now and killing off Glenn wasn't so popular so they have to try another Season 1 cast member.
Next week, someone's going to find out that only character's named Grimes can get shot through the eye and live.
Next week, someone's going to find out that only character's named Grimes can get shot through the eye and live.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
He didn't get shot through the eye, the orbital bone was clipped, and portion of that is what destroyed the eye. It is a cavity, not a hole...

Oh, and still, Frown

I don't want [REDACTED] to die Sunday.
It is a cavity, not a hole...
Originally Posted by futiles
Potato/tomato
They killed.. oh wait, that stupid baby lived and is still being drug around. NM. And well I could still see Negan smash Glenn's head in, I'm down with that. I'm not a Glenn fan.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Two babies on he show? I don't think that's good. I Think Maggie will lose the baby or die, if you saw the Talking Dead after thus last episode there was a quick interview with Maggie and her hair was cut way short.....its time for a major cast character to die and it's going to be someone who's been here for a long time since season one. We're due for it. I can make arguments for Maggie, Glen, Carol and Daryl. See above for Maggie and Daryl (Norman Redus) just got picked up for a full season of own show....Glenn as stated by others is fast becoming a joke. Carol could but highly unlikely, but she seems to be getting very unhinged lately as she's counting all the people she's killed.

Rick and Maggie both talked about the season finale and how much they hated it because of what is going to happen... Maybe we'll get two major cast characters killed? Either way it's going to be one hell of an episode. Three more to go!
Two babies on he show? I don't think that's good. I Think Maggie will lose the baby or die, if you saw the Talking Dead after thus last episode there was a quick interview with Maggie and her hair was cut way short.....its time for a major cast character to die and it's going to be someone who's been here for a long time since season one. We're due for it. I can make arguments for Maggie, Glen, Carol and Daryl. See above for Maggie and Daryl (Norman Redus) just got picked up for a full season of own show....Glenn as stated by others is fast becoming a joke. Carol could but highly unlikely, but she seems to be getting very unhinged lately as she's counting all the people she's killed.

Rick and Maggie both talked about the season finale and how much they hated it because of what is going to happen... Maybe we'll get two major cast characters killed? Either way it's going to be one hell of an episode. Three more to go!
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
She has almost always worn a wig on the show. He her pretty much always looks like that between seasons...

(Also, Maggie is a season two character.)
She has almost always worn a wig on the show. He her pretty much always looks like that between seasons...

(Also, Maggie is a season two character.)
Well she's important enough and like I said double whammy season 1 & 2 character. Didn't know that about her hair.
Well, you won't have two babies on the show, since Maggie, and the baby, will leave Alexandria and take over Hilltop after Glenn's death, which is what they have been foreshadowing.

You know, she needs to learn how to lead, and negotiate, and whatever...
I will say, they have more closely followed the high points of the comics since getting to Alexandria than they ever have before...
Well, you won't have two babies on the show, since Maggie, and the baby, will leave Alexandria and take over Hilltop after Glenn's death, which is what they have been foreshadowing.

You know, she needs to learn how to lead, and negotiate, and whatever...
This makes sense and we can keep her, guess that's bye, bye Daryl
This makes sense and we can keep her, guess that's bye, bye Daryl
That's what I've been saying for a couple of years, now. I think Daryl makes the most sense to kill the way they killed Glenn. Creates mostly the same effect.

The other thing about Glenn's death in the comics, it symbolized humanity's death. Since Glenn was the only character to not kill another living person, he was the last one standing with true humanity. His dying had that die with him.

That being said, they are going to kill Glenn. Negan is going to bash his head in with Lucille, because, reasons. (And fanboys will bitch and moan way too much if they don't get that panel on the small screen in some way...)

However, this was, and is still, the saddest day in the comics for me:

Of course, they did come pretty close to doing this exactly, but, it isn't quite as gross as "After Glenn"

It wasn't Abraham, so, I am a little happier than I could have been. RIP Denise...

How is it "Nuff said?" Kirkman is very entertaining, and he enjoys messing with the fans. The letter hacks section of the comics is almost as enjoyable as the comic itself. I was just reading issue 152, in which something happens that in issue 150's letter hacks, Kirkman said would never happen. To which he said, "I lied, because that's fun."
How is it "Nuff said?" Kirkman is very entertaining, and he enjoys messing with the fans. The letter hacks section of the comics is almost as enjoyable as the comic itself. I was just reading issue 152, in which something happens that in issue 150's letter hacks, Kirkman said would never happen. To which he said, "I lied, because that's fun."
It's was meant as proof positive that Negan will definitely show up, that we already knew,I just thought it wouldbe cool to share the first pics and possible video of him. Please don't get offended on my play off another comic icons saying. I think you analyze things to much my friend or do you just have a propensity to want to try an argue for arguments sake...lol.lighten up...wait don't answer that last question... Lol.
I've heard a rumor that in the next episode, one of the undead gets stabbed in the brain.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account