The Walking Dead Season 6 Part 2 (With Spoilers, I'm sure)

Entertainment

I've heard a rumor that in the next episode, one of the undead gets stabbed in the brain.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Speaking of which, there was that one time that the red haired savior girl after capturing Carol and Maggie and then she stab a walker in the throat and it died...I thought that was a little hokey.
It's was meant as proof positive that Negan will definitely show up, that we already knew,I just thought it wouldbe cool to share the first pics and possible video of him. Please don't get offended on my play off another comic icons saying. I think you analyze things to much my friend or do you just have a propensity to want to try an argue for arguments sake...lol.lighten up...wait don't answer that last question... Lol.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I was not analyzing. You said Nuff said and posted a link, with a dead video. With no other info. My question was legitimate. How was that Nuff Said, since there was literally nothing to even look at. There was no offense, as there was literally nothing posted by you.
I was not analyzing. You said Nuff said and posted a link, with a dead video. With no other info. My question was legitimate. How was that Nuff Said, since there was literally nothing to even look at. There was no offense, as there was literally nothing posted by you.
Originally Posted by futiles
Well if you would have read the article and looked at the pictures you would have known exactly what I was talking about. The article even states that the video won't be up long due to AMC copyrights so catch it while you can. If the video was dead then I guess you didn't get there fast enough. The pics do remain as well as the description. Just google the Walking Dead season 6 Negan spoiler video and you may get someone else who still has it up, at the very least you'll get the pics and same info as what I posted a link to. Sorry if you didn't get to see the video though. It wasn't that long and the pics are exactly what you see in the video except in the vide you can hear Jeffery Dean Morgan actually say "Hello, I'm Negan." And that's all there is to it.
Well if you would have read the article and looked at the pictures you would have known exactly what I was talking about. The article even states that the video won't be up long due to AMC copyrights so catch it while you can. If the video was dead then I guess you didn't get there fast enough. The pics do remain as well as the description. Just google the Walking Dead season 6 Negan spoiler video and you may get someone else who still has it up, at the very least you'll get the pics and same info as what I posted a link to. Sorry if you didn't get to see the video though. It wasn't that long and the pics are exactly what you see in the video except in the vide you can hear Jeffery Dean Morgan actually say "Hello, I'm Negan." And that's all there is to it.
Well, I did read the article, and I still had no understanding of what you meant. I guess I didn't expect you to be crazy ladying this thread.
So, I guess "Maggie" is tired of wearing a wig, so, that's cool.

And I still think Daryl is the one that needs to die, but, I bet he survives, now. (I hope he does, but, I don't think he will.)
Well, I did read the article, and I still had no understanding of what you meant. I guess I didn't expect you to be crazy ladying this thread.
I got lots of crazy...
At lunch I decided what is going to happen. Granted, the film crew probably already figured this stuff out, but based on what futiles said happens in the comics, how the staff has already swapped out characters but still hit the main story points I believe..

Negan is going to bash in Carol's head.

I know you're thinking, "What? That's off the wall. Nothing to support that." I'm thinking of it as a TV producer and thinking of the story beats futiles says must happen. Carol going through her rebirth. futiles said the reason it was so impactful when Glenn died in the comics is Glenn represented what is good in humanity and he never killed anyone. Well everyone on the TV show has killed someone so who could be the other candidates? Father Gabriel has finally turned the corner and is willing to do what is necessary so not him, leaving what I believe can only be Morgan. I don't believe Morgan is a good choice because he has to be there to bring Rick back. Now maybe he will do that through his death and that is how he goes out, but I bet they want to keep him around longer. Remember, TWD is Rick's story, the people revolve around him. Carol can complete her transformation, become the representation of good in people, then get her head smashed in. Immediately making everyone want to kill Negan.

Then I think of all the TV I ever watch, especially reality TV. The person getting all of the airtime is the one going away. We've gotten a lot of Carol this season, I think the old lady can go. Then you can have stories about how Daryl blames himself, or how Maggie (who just went through shit with Carol) can't take it anymore. That could split her off into her own group, different members taking sides. Rick and his crew, Maggie and her crew. Rick would get Michonne & Carl (obviously), Abraham & Sasha, and again Gabriel who is all in with Rick now. Maggie would take Glenn (duh) and the people who are unhappy with how things are going, like Daryl, Morgan and Rosita. Tobin will blame Rick and go with Maggie.

So there you go. You get your Negan moment, you get the teams splitting up, and you get to off a beloved Season 1 cast member to keep the fans scared to death that Daryl is going to die.
Last edited 03-28-2016 at 10:15 PM by Kaens.
At lunch I decided what is going to happen. Granted, the film crew probably already figured this stuff out, but based on what futiles said happens in the comics, how the staff has already swapped out characters but still hit the main story points I believe..

Negan is going to bash in Carol's head.

I know you're thinking, "What? That's off the wall. Nothing to support that." I'm thinking of it as a TV producer and thinking of the story beats futiles says must happen. Carol going through her rebirth. futiles said the reason it was so impactful when Glenn died in the comics is Glenn represented what is good in humanity and he never killed anyone. Well everyone on the TV show has killed someone so who could be the other candidates? Father Gabriel has finally turned the corner and is willing to do what is necessary so not him, leaving what I believe can only be Morgan. I don't believe Morgan is a good choice because he has to be there to bring Rick back. Now maybe he will do that through his death and that is how he goes out, but I bet they want to keep him around longer. Remember, TWD is Rick's story, the people revolve around him. Carol can complete her transformation, become the representation of good in people, then get her head smashed in. Immediately making everyone want to kill Negan.

Then I think of all the TV I ever watch, especially reality TV. The person getting all of the airtime is the one going away. We've gotten a lot of Carol this season, I think the old lady can go. Then you can have stories about how Daryl blames himself, or how Maggie (who just went through shit with Carol) can't take it anymore. That could split her off into her own group, different members taking sides. Rick and his crew, Maggie and her crew. Rick would get Michonne & Carl (obviously), Abraham & Sasha, and again Gabriel who is all in with Rick now. Maggie would take Glenn (duh) and the people who are unhappy with how things are going, like Daryl, Morgan and Rosita. Tobin will blame Rick and go with Maggie.

So there you go. You get your Negan moment, you get the teams splitting up, and you get to off a beloved Season 1 cast member to keep the fans scared to death that Daryl is going to die.
Originally Posted by Kaens
That could be fun.
That could be fun.
That's it? That's all I get? I told my wife I posted this here just to see what your thoughts on the subject were. She said, "where did you post it, on your gaming site?" And I said, "Yeah, mainly because I want to see what futiles thinks because he's the one into the comics and knows the lore." She was the one I was having lunch with when I had my epiphany.
That's it? That's all I get? I told my wife I posted this here just to see what your thoughts on the subject were. She said, "where did you post it, on your gaming site?" And I said, "Yeah, mainly because I want to see what futiles thinks because he's the one into the comics and knows the lore." She was the one I was having lunch with when I had my epiphany.
Sorry, posted from my phone as I was getting ready to go to work. It is definitely an interesting take, and would fit in with what they did in the comics. I do think killing Carol would be fun, because, I don't really like the new change in character, or, at least its sudden onset, but, it would be nice to give it some kind of contextual meaning in the universe that is the TV show. I really liked the idea that this woman, that was so beaten and broken in modern society could use that history to really thrive in a world where colder hearts prevailed. And while I do think a certain amount of time back in civilization, which Alexandria is, might begin to soften that person, I don't think it would be that much, that quick. So, I am a fan of the idea of character swapping Glenn's humanity for Carol's resurgent humanity.

Also, if Maggie is having real complications with the pregnancy, I think that saves Glenn. They don't make Maggie lose Glenn and "LH" in the same episode.
I really liked the idea that this woman, that was so beaten and broken in modern society could use that history to really thrive in a world where colder hearts prevailed.
But they've done that already. We all know, and have since Season 2 (edit: no, Season 3 was prison right?) that Carol is a badass and will do whatever it takes, even if it means she is ostracized from the group. You are looking at it as she's going soft, but what if she realizing she doesn't like that what she has become, she has become the cold bully that her husband was to her. So she was the victim, became a fighter, and now goes out valiant peacemaker true to who she really is in her heart.

I was thinking about it last night though and I don't know if even this show would show a man beating a woman's head in. American culture is usually woman and children are off limits, so I'll be really impressed if they have the guts to execute my theory.
But they've done that already. We all know, and have since Season 2 (edit: no, Season 3 was prison right?) that Carol is a badass and will do whatever it takes, even if it means she is ostracized from the group. You are looking at it as she's going soft, but what if she realizing she doesn't like that what she has become, she has become the cold bully that her husband was to her. So she was the victim, became a fighter, and now goes out valiant peacemaker true to who she really is in her heart.

I was thinking about it last night though and I don't know if even this show would show a man beating a woman's head in. American culture is usually woman and children are off limits, so I'll be really impressed if they have the guts to execute my theory.
I like this theory alot, but on the other hand Kurtman (sorry if I misspell that) has messed with the fans before and is constantly changing things up. This time I just have a vibe that says he's going to go full on comic and take out Glenn. I mean head dodged too many bullets as it is and the whole shower scene kind of just made me feel that they were giving us one last heart string to yank out to make us feel that much more shocked when it actually happens. I guess we just have to wait, but it's got to be good,who ever it is I'm sure come Sunday night we're all going to be like OMG!
I will say this, and I absolutely know some will disagree, but, that was the single best season finale, ever.
I will say this, and I absolutely know some will disagree, but, that was the single best season finale, ever.
IMO, first season of The West Wing finale tops it, probably because it made me go out and buy the second season just to find out what happens next. Having source material knowledge detracts from the cliffhanger for me. I knew someone was going to get their head bashed in, and it's most likely Glenn, although Daryll or Abraham could get it.

When the episode started, and I saw who all was in the RV, I thought "lame" and they were going to kill one of the minor characters. Watching Talking Dead after, with how they were talking about how this death changes everyone, I'm convinced it will be Glenn, so they can have the Maggie/Rick conflict to progress the story if how they stop killing people, and so she can be conflicted again in a couple seasons when she has to kill the dumbass who tries to poison her and fails.
I think this they don't know who died and they are waiting for fan reaction but according to the line up and the way Negan pointed and made the remark about Carl just before he bashed in someones head, anyone after Rick is safe so that leaves: Glenn, Daryl, Rosita, Maggie, Michone, Eugene and Abraham. One of those, I would hate if it was Rosita that would just seem like a cop out. I still think Glenn..
I think this they don't know who died and they are waiting for fan reaction but according to the line up and the way Negan pointed and made the remark about Carl just before he bashed in someones head, anyone after Rick is safe so that leaves: Glenn, Daryl, Rosita, Maggie, Michone, Eugene and Abraham. One of those, I would hate if it was Rosita that would just seem like a cop out. I still think Glenn..
It's none of the women. Didn't happen that way in the comics, plus the real world backlash of having their newest bad guy bash in a woman's skull would probably be too much for A&E and the producers to deal with. It wouldn't give them the kind of publicity they want, so half your list is eliminated. (And they gotta save Rosita until she heads off around issue #144)

I'm actually getting a few laughs about the memes going around that they killed the cameraman. Guess they won't have a season 7 after all.
It's none of the women. Didn't happen that way in the comics, plus the real world backlash of having their newest bad guy bash in a woman's skull would probably be too much for A&E and the producers to deal with. It wouldn't give them the kind of publicity they want, so half your list is eliminated.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
1) The comics are irrelevant to the show.
2) Because the backlash they are getting now is any better?

I hope it's Maggie. Killing Maggie allows the show to unfold in a lot of ways to "happen that way in the comics". It allows Glenn to go an a rampage and die. It'll give Abraham a crusade to die from. It'll allow Carol to close out her redemption arc and die. It enables the show to continue to ignore only one infant instead of creatively having the group deal with two. Rick will completely lose it. (he's already pretty broken at this point). Daryl will be able to go down in a blaze of glory. It will force Morgan to abandon his "There's always another way" ethos.

IMHO it's the only death that will mean anything. That will cary the amount of gravitas needed to push an 8th season. Almost everyone else's death would just wrap up their character and story arc in a nice little bow or just be a "whatever, they were kind of minor anyway" death. Coupled with the fact that they did screw the pooch and end on a cliffhanger, it has to be someone to evoke such a powerful reaction to justify it taking 8 GD months to reveal.
Daryl or machone.
Originally Posted by Sentimentalnoos
Coke or Pepsi.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account