The Walking Dead Season 7 Part 1 (and let's be honest, with spoilers...)

Entertainment

Found 23 posts - Go to Last Post

So close, so soon, so ready...

Sunday night, in just about 42 hours, we find out. There have been teasers, there have been trailers, there has been speculation.

It needs to be Daryl, it won't be.

I think it will be a two-fer, we lose Glenn and Abraham.
Glenn for sure and yes it's definitely two.. the other is still in speculation but I'm going with Glenn for sure and possibly Maggie ....
We are just catching up with season 6, then we'll dive in on seven when it starts. We just finished the episode where the go to the other settlement and make the deal with Gregory to kill Negan and get Craig back. Yes, we're behind, but I did see the last few minutes of 6's closer, so I know someone dies with a nail-bat to the dome... they won't kill Daryl off - he's the penultimate fan favorite. They already tried to kill Glenn, so he's safe. Abraham is becoming a liability, so I think he's a definite possibility. They would be stupid to kill Maggie. Everyone Rick has loved has been killed, so Michonne?

Regardless, it's the best show out there.
Glen. I disagree with you that it needs to be Daryl.
Kirkland says he only kills people when it has the most impact on the whole cast... Also if their story line is dwindling... Both of those describe Glenn. I think Maggie because it would be a natural reaction for her to do something and get her killed, it also gets rid of another baby on the show. I know it sounds hardcore but what would a mother baby bring to he show? Abraham is a possibility, and even Daryl, but I see too much backlash if it were both him and Glenn. Sorry love the actor, love the character, but Glenn has to go... You can't possibly end with this and keep everyone in suspense and then pull a Dallas on us... It's got to mean something and if it doesn't, I may just stop watching.
It won't be Glenn AND Maggie. It just won't. I think two is a strong possibility. One killed, and then another for something stupid.

The TV show seems a lot less likely to kill babies than the comic.
Well I guess we'll find out in less than 24.....but the big question is, watch it live with commercials or wait and watch it an hour later fast forwarding thru them!?
Well I guess we'll find out in less than 24.....but the big question is, watch it live with commercials or wait and watch it an hour later fast forwarding thru them!?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
We could make a wager out of it. If I'm right, you donate to my Extra Life page. If you're right, I donate to a charity of your choice...
We could make a wager out of it. If I'm right, you donate to my Extra Life page. If you're right, I donate to a charity of your choice...
Originally Posted by futiles
Well I'm confident that it's Glenn. Not that I've been wrong before.....stupid non existent dumpster...as for the second I'm not so confident, just going on strong rumors about it and even if it does end up being true, that's one that is totally up om the air.. So as for betting, I'm not completely crazy on it.
Well I'm confident that it's Glenn. Not that I've been wrong before.....stupid non existent dumpster...as for the second I'm not so confident, just going on strong rumors about it and even if it does end up being true, that's one that is totally up om the air.. So as for betting, I'm not completely crazy on it.
We will know in the next 25-30 min. Just think, it's all for charity. Even just a little $5 action?

$3 would put me at $710 raised this year...
So close, so soon, so ready...

Sunday night, in just about 42 hours, we find out. There have been teasers, there have been trailers, there has been speculation.

It needs to be Daryl, it won't be.

I think it will be a two-fer, we lose Glenn and Abraham.
Well, I was backwards. I actually thought it would be Glenn, and then Abraham.
Well, I was backwards. I actually thought it would be Glenn, and then Abraham.
Well, you were right nonetheless.
I'll tell you what, I just got over a rough patch and I wasn't going to say anything until I found out what the dates were for closing, but I'm sure I can get you something for your charity, I don't have to be betting on something like that to give. It is a great cause and I think you're pretty awesome for doing it. You should actually promote it a little sooner like years start, I bet you'd get more money. Not that I'm advocating spamming or anything like that. I'm thinking a little more subtle and I have some ideas that I'll run past you later.

Now on topic:
Im not happy, but I am satisfied. I was a little pissed to see Abraham, but figured he was going just by the way Negan was talking and how Abraham was...he had to make the example and he can't leave an alpha to stir things up later. Then I waited to see what because of the strong rumors of a second, but then Daryl, OMG I thought for sure it was Daryl after that, maybe Carl just because of the eye comment from last season....it was definitely a game changer though. Can't wait for the rest of the season now.
Pretty expected result really. Abraham should have died last season, if it was sticking resolutely to the graphic novels. Shame he doesn't really get a 'good' death scene, like Glenn's with the eye-bulging prosthetic.

I did momentarily think Glenn was going to escape and the writers had done another plot diversion, but that was quickly rectified.
What seen TWD since like season 3 but by god what a superb episode. Can't believe they killed off Glenn Frown
Pretty expected result really. Abraham should have died last season, if it was sticking resolutely to the graphic novels. Shame he doesn't really get a 'good' death scene, like Glenn's with the eye-bulging prosthetic.

I did momentarily think Glenn was going to escape and the writers had done another plot diversion, but that was quickly rectified.
Originally Posted by Dale Baldwin
But, it doesn't stick resolutely with the comic. It never has.

I mean, Andrea and Sophie are dead. Deanna Monroe was female instead of a male Douglas Monroe. Carol is still alive, and put down a psychotic female child who killed her younger sister, instead of Carl putting down a psychotic boy who killed his own twin. The governor was a nice, clean cut gentleman with a little crazy, instead of a long haired, douchebag. Tyrese has a sister, and no child, and that non-child doesn't have a boyfriend. Dale died on the farm. Shane made it out of the Atlanta basecamp. They went to a CDC. Oh, and Judith is still alive. On top of many other smaller differences.
But, it doesn't stick resolutely with the comic. It never has.
Never said it did. I'm just saying Abraham was an easy pick of the characters that are left.
Never said it did. I'm just saying Abraham was an easy pick of the characters that are left.
No, but you did imply it pretty strongly though. Smile Abraham was the easy pick, but if it was him only, I would have been so disappointed. Oh and wasn't Rick supposed to loose a hand somewhere? There were too many alpha males though. I don't understand it though really the cliff hanger got everyone so upset, really come on it did exactly what it was supposed to, why does everyone want everything right now!? Months of debate and then when we finally get the big reveal everyone is like, oh that's so predicable lol.. I just find it funny....but what really gets me is that these parent groups are now saying that this episode was too violent for cable TV, WTF, and now they want the violence either toned down or the show moved to a pay channel...sigh...
Actually, you basically did. And, by that logic, Glenn was the easy pick, since, it was his death in the comics, and Daryl and Sasha were easy picks since they don't exist in the comics.
No, but you did imply it pretty strongly though. Smile Abraham was the easy pick, but if it was him only, I would have been so disappointed. Oh and wasn't Rick supposed to loose a hand somewhere? There were too many alpha males though. I don't understand it though really the cliff hanger got everyone so upset, really come on it did exactly what it was supposed to, why does everyone want everything right now!? Months of debate and then when we finally get the big reveal everyone is like, oh that's so predicable lol.. I just find it funny....but what really gets me is that these parent groups are now saying that this episode was too violent for cable TV, WTF, and now they want the violence either toned down or the show moved to a pay channel...sigh...
Well, I said it would be Glenn, because the show was going to just stay with the imagery they had in the comic. But, after the show aired, Steve Yuen did say that he specifically asked to be able to do that scene as soon as he read issue 100. That he didn't want anyone else to have that panel, so, fair's fair, not everyone gets to have some a fantastic ended, I can see not wanting to give that up.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account