Found 18 posts - Go to Last Post

Hello people on Gamertag Nation! I just signed up about a week ago for the site after hearing about it from my fiancé Capn Doug and figured it would be a good idea to say hello to the community. I have been a gamer for my whole life and have been trying to get back into Xbox after taking a break from it. I enjoy playing a lot of different types of games (I actually like playing the kids games!) with some of my favourites genres being action, adventure, music, platformers, and RPGs.

So far I am really liking the site and am happy to be here! The badges are a really interesting feature and I think going for some of them will help me with managing my massive backlog a little bit.
Well it always nice to hear from new members especially those that make a step to be part of this fine community on GTN.
Welcome and hope you enjoy your time earning badges... er I mean on the site.
Welcome to the site, and be warned the badges can be very addictive Wink
Wow a members finance nice! Something we didn't know about him. Good to hear you're enjoying the site and I hope that will continue. The community here is great and if you have questions or concerns feel free to ask, use new threads instead of posting in old ones unless the old ones answer your questions.. But really just ask away even if it's the same question asked from before, since we know you know Capn Doug we may give you a little grief, but that just means we like you! and if you don't feel like posting you can always pm the staff here and we'll help you the best we can. Happy talking and badge hunting and welcome to the nation!
Welcome! And love the name, I might steal it and use it on my daughter.
Thank you everyone for the welcomes! This community seems like an extremely friendly place; I feel very welcome here! Big Grin I can definitely see the badges becoming addicting for me. I am already having fun earning badges around the site and I bet I will enjoy earning them a lot more in the future! Smile
Always nice to have somebody new around! Welcome!
Hey there, welcome to GTN - thanks for the kind words! I hope to see you around.
Silly thing is, I don't even get a referral credit for this since she was sitting right beside me looking at these badge things one day.... We'll get you earning more of them. It helps when I still remember the answers to all the mystery badges...
Silly thing is, I don't even get a referral credit for this since she was sitting right beside me looking at these badge things one day.... We'll get you earning more of them. It helps when I still remember the answers to all the mystery badges...
Originally Posted by Capn Doug XBA
No worries. I went ahead and credited you with the referral.
Originally Posted by Capn Doug XBA
Same thing happened with my wife but GTN Eric nicely fixed that. Smile

Welcome Adorabear! We are all nice people.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account