A Friend From Work

Entertainment

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Did that trailer have a great Guardians vibe or what. I was hyped for Guardians 2 now this looks great as well. But definitely better than what DC keeps trying to call a super hero movie.
That friend from work line made me laugh so hard
Did that trailer have a great Guardians vibe or what. I was hyped for Guardians 2 now this looks great as well. But definitely better than what DC keeps trying to call a super hero movie.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
Nothing DC is doing is appealing in any way to me.
Nothing DC is doing is appealing in any way to me.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Wonder Woman is the only one that is looking great, the JLA second trailer is actually making me have hope for that movie.

Other than that yea, can't wait for some more Marvel...
Wonder Woman is the only one that is looking great, the JLA second trailer is actually making me have hope for that movie.

Other than that yea, can't wait for some more Marvel...
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Well if DC could have continuity it would help, Flash (TV) has got people used to that character now oh he's a kid (at least from the trailer) and don't get started on Joker from Suicide Squad. Maybe it works if it's all alternate Earth.
They really should do a Deathstroke movie base off of Asian action or John Wick fight/action sequences and then go to work on a Teen Titans ot just Titans movie. Baby steps DC baby steps.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account