2.00 - Jigsaw Maker
The Walking Dead - A New Frontier
The Dawn Breaks 1.17
The Turing Test
Complete The Game - 1.25
Completion #74
Lines The Game (WP)
2.13 (Marathon)
Do we have rule on unobtainable achievements? Kerbal Space Program has one unobtainable, that nobody has, for this competition, does that mean nobody can complete this game? I fell a little different about games where people got the achievement and then the server shut down.

Hopefully Take Two does something with this game...
Do we have rule on unobtainable achievements? Kerbal Space Program has one unobtainable, that nobody has, for this competition, does that mean nobody can complete this game? I fell a little different about games where people got the achievement and then the server shut down.

Hopefully Take Two does something with this game...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Unfortunately, if it can't be completed then it can't be used for this challenge. You can always hope that it gets patched at some point.
Unfortunately, if it can't be completed then it can't be used for this challenge. You can always hope that it gets patched at some point.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Just had to check... At least this scenario makes for really good ratios if they do patch it.
Completion #73
Armikrog
1.44 (The Ultimate Hero)
Completion #2017-043
The Fall
Merciful - 1.35
Completion #17
Deadpool (Xbox One)
3.70 (Gold rush)
World of Van Helsing: Deathtrap
12.93 - Guardians of the Ink
Completion #17
Get Even
5.59 - Gnosis
Completion #74
Mr. Pumpkin Adventure
1.23 (Collector)
Completion #40
The Walking Dead: Michonne
1.03 - multiple
I closed signups after 2 months, but I am fine grandfathering you in since you are indeed the original creator of this challenge and format way back on 360v.

As far as posting games, post all your completions older than 2 months from today separately and for these I will not update the TA ratio. Games completed within the last 2 months you can post with the ratio and I will update as normal. Not sure if any badge is going to be given out to winner, but will probably make you ineligible for that in the case you finish in first, and instead reward it to 2nd place.

I hope no one else cares if you join, but if anyone has strong feelings about this feel free to PM me and I will consider changes.
Originally Posted by Elem3ntal80
Cool, I will do that this weekend. As a note, I didn't finish a single game in June (yet).
Completion #055
Shuffle Party (Win 8)
Challenge Master – 2.68
Completion #8
Gears of War 2
Seriously 2.0 - 1.759

Completion #9
Unravel
The red thread - 2.765

Completion #10
Destiny
Student of History - 1.613