Gaming Chat

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Might as well poll it... 🤷🏻*♂️

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 7 (63.64%) Happening to me

× 4 (36.36%) Not happening to me

• Added 03-14-2023 06:37 AM
  • 11 votes
Wanted to send this out to see if anyone else is having issues.

I can't get any achievements to unlock right now. Trials Rising was giving me issues on level specific stuff and eventually longer collectible things. Started an easy throwaway game to see what was up and they popped for a little, then it completely broke as well. Nothing i'm trying is getting it to work.

Also, in my overall achievements list, all my Xbox One and beyond games are showing as 0/1000 (or whatever the game has). I know this is always real glitchy but i've never seen it this bad...

Real annoying rn
The 5 DLC achievements in Trials that I had finished the requirements for all just popped at once I guess lmao. (With the same timestamp, which I haven't seen before with something like this.)
No luck with any basegame stuff or the other games
Over the last couple of days, I've had a similar issue where an achievement unlocked notification should have popped up and didn't, but yet they've shown up in my recently unlocked achievements list and are being properly scanned by the site. And this is the second time in the past couple of months or so this particular issue has happened.
Over the last couple of days, I've had a similar issue where an achievement unlocked notification should have popped up and didn't, but yet they've shown up in my recently unlocked achievements list and are being properly scanned by the site. And this is the second time in the past couple of months or so this particular issue has happened.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
I've had that too actually. This is unfortunately a different issue where things weren't unlocking at all. In fact, a couple still haven't unlocked...

That glitch can be really annoying on its own. Hopefully the achievement servers start stabilizing because I feel like they've been rough recently.

Sucks that they moved away from how it worked on Xbox 360. Only issues really ever came from the devs themselves messing up unlock conditions
I haven’t unlocked anything since Sunday but I was having issues with Halo MCC achievements unlocking. That’s not really new though, so I guess I should have voted no. Can’t say what it’s been like today and yesterday.
I also haven't played since Sunday, but I had no issues that I noticed with Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning
Okay I’m definitely having achievement issues, at least in Goldeneye. Didn’t get the achievement for finishing a level, and didn’t get progress towards cumulative multiplayer achievements either.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account