My Badge Progress Sticky

Feature Requests

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Is there a way to be able to sticky progression badges at the top of the list, so that we don't always have to filter and search through all 300+ badges. Maybe limit it to 5?
Not a bad idea, although I never had a problem filtering by active badges and then locked. This could save some time which would be nice for those watching the login streak badges.

I would take it one step further and say why not make a badge watch list where you can watch 5 badges and their progress appears on your home page(only visible to you since I have no idea why someone else would care what badges you are watching). Not sure how much work something like that would be so feel free to ignore my crazy alteration to your idea.
Both are sound ideas, maybe a favorite bar with your top three favorite badges then you could cycle them out to others once you obtain them. I think this idea could use a little tweaking though.. maybe a way to favorite your badge and then you could filter favorites? I'm just thinking of the coding that would go into this and if it would be worth while like Johndg was talking about.
Not a bad idea, although I never had a problem filtering by active badges and then locked. This could save some time which would be nice for those watching the login streak badges.
Originally Posted by Johndg
That is exactly the reason I want it. I also want to avoid having to use the filters all together. I don't think it would be to hard to code, but I'm not an expert at coding. Lets see what Eric has to say.
I think I recommended that we just have our filters are saved so when I pull up badges I automatically get active/unlocked.
I think I recommended that we just have our filters are saved so when I pull up badges I automatically get active/unlocked.
Originally Posted by Kaens
That would be helpful, but you still have to scroll through all the badges to find the one you want to look at.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account