Introducing our all-new achievement labels

News & Announcements

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Howdy partner! We have a bunch of new labels that will now help you guys filter and identify achievement types on game and member profiles. These new achievement labels include:
  • Main Storyline
  • Missable
  • Cumulative
  • Difficulty
  • Stackable
  • Viral
  • Time-Limited
  • Discontinued

You can find what each of these labels mean here.

All of us on the Gamertag Nation team are working hard to update achievements with these new labels but we can't do it alone.

You can contribute to this effort using the new achievement info submission tool. I've made it easy for you select achievements and specify which labels should be applied for those you want to submit changes for. Look for the submit achievement information option on game and achievement profiles.
Really been digging all the improvements and development over the last few months. Thank you!
Love the new additions as well. Would it be possible to add a Luck label? I really hate luck-based achievements as it takes me an inordinate amount of time to earn them Frown
Love the new additions as well. Would it be possible to add a Luck label? I really hate luck-based achievements as it takes me an inordinate amount of time to earn them Frown
Originally Posted by Dacoto
I absolutely agree with this!
Originally Posted by Dacoto
I have now added this in! If you know of any good examples of luck-based achievements, please let us know using the achievement info submission tool.
I have now added this in! If you know of any good examples of luck-based achievements, please let us know using the achievement info submission tool.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
I'm gonna go update one I've been working on for weeks.

EEEEFFFFFFFFFFFF The Trials of Dunwall.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account