× 1 (5.56%) 3000-7000 Gamerscore

× 1 (5.56%) 7000-11000 Gamerscore

× 1 (5.56%) 11000-18000 Gamerscore

× 2 (11.11%) 18000+ Gamerscore

× 14 (77.78%) Who cares as long as he has a relaxing weekend

• Added 06-22-2019 01:53 AM
  • 18 votes
  • Multiple choice enabled
I've been in a rut for over a year. Gaming has taken a back seat to work. The promotion that came with working my ass off was nice, but I'm now doing the work of three or more people and 6 day weeks. I've had less time to play games, and even less interest as I'm usually exhausted when I get home.

Recently I have forced myself to cut back to 10 hour days, and this weekend will mark the third Saturday in a row that I'm not going in to work. The work is still there, but that's just how it's going to be. My mental and physical health have suffered enough that I've noticed, and I'm putting more effort into making that change.

I haven't broken my unfortunate habit of buying easy games and not playing them, so I've got a handful lined up and intend to play several others that friends have at Achievement Fest (looking at you Streak Leader). Anything that is 0-2 hours is right in my wheelhouse these days. As such, I thought I'd put up a quick poll to see what people think I will do.

Word of warning, I could end up playing next to nothing and just enjoying the company of friends for a long weekend. That alone seems far more appealing than trying to force myself to surpass yet another arbitrary goal.
Where is the "Walk around AF for 30 minutes before deciding he's done with the event" option?
I voted for "futiles style" of doing whatever you want and just relaxing. I will bring all The Walking Dead issues since Compendium 3 for you to read, too.
Hi ghost from the past here

I have never been to this fest thing but do what seems right, if gaming feels good then do those easy whoring games. If not then do other stuff there, if you try to pressure yourself you'll drag the overload from work with you.

Much love hotdog
16,000+ so far. 1 full day to go, plus the whole next week off of work because I need it.
19 completions, plus a random thing here or there, so 19k. Looking to do nearly as much over the next week through my extended vacation.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account