Merry Christmas

General Chat

Found 19 posts - Go to Last Post

Im wishing every one on the site a very Merry Christmas May God bless you all.
Merry Christmas back at you (and everyone else)!
I am so offended right now by this. Don't you have any respect for other's beliefs? Why can't you be more respectful of others and just say Happy Holidays?

#joking #jasjasjas

I figured I would be that guy for a moment. In all seriousness though Merry Christmas to you Chocolatewolf30 and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all on the site.
Happy Holidays, or Christmas or Xmas and or whatever it is you celebrate and if you don't celebrate anything, well have a great and prosperous day. Thank you all. For such a great community.
Happy Day! I'm making a bacon weave casserole for breakfast and a crock pot turkey breast for dinner. I hope everyone eats a ton and has a great day!
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you and your families all have a great day.
Hey, thanks all ^
Merry Christmas to you all too. Have a beautiful day Smile
Merry Christmas ������ all!
Merry Christmahanukwanzaakah!
Originally Posted by Daemon
Ha! I was just about to post that! I hope everyone's day was great.
The worse christmas ever and it related to xbox 360 online service.I dont find it safe on xbox live or on this site because of hackers.I get to rest instead of gaming.
The worse christmas ever and it related to xbox 360 online service.I dont find it safe on xbox live or on this site because of hackers.I get to rest instead of gaming.
Originally Posted by Ellerkermike40
Well unless you can prove anything this is just your opinion.
Originally Posted by Ellerkermike40
The worst Christmas ever? I seriously doubt that man. Live is always down for Christmas because of the influx of new members. It has been like this for a while. I avoid Live two days before Christmas and Christmas day. No point in hopping on live during Christmas when you have Family, friends and work to attend to.
Merry Christmas from the Stallion83 family!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account