My Destiny Clan

Destiny

Found 32 posts - Go to Last Post

Redacted United
Clan ID: CENS

super casual players, feel free to join up. Mostly playing on the weekends.
Not enough chatter about the Queen's Bounty... Do her missions and you're likely to get legendary equipment...
Not enough chatter about the Queen's Bounty... Do her missions and you're likely to get legendary equipment...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I'm hoping it's a different mission each day for another reward. I've already got 3 done and ready to go, plus the crucible ones I haven't looked at yet. Awesome if I can get some more Legendary gear that way.
I'm hoping it's a different mission each day for another reward. I've already got 3 done and ready to go, plus the crucible ones I haven't looked at yet. Awesome if I can get some more Legendary gear that way.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Yeah, hard to pass up opportunities on legendary gear, worst case we can break it down for parts...
I made it to level 4 yesterday!!!
Originally Posted by futiles
Way to take the slow and steady approach. Maybe they'll have some double xp weekends by the time you hit your teens or your schedule opens up.
your schedule opens up.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
THIS ONE!

I have played it twice. Did the tutorial, got to the tower, went back to the Thunderdome, back to the Tower, back to Russia, back to tower, and that is it... Maybe 120 minutes played, probably more like 90. At this rate, I'll have everything done before the 4th one is announced.
Plan to start this finally this weekend and do some catching up....then I'll be down to do whatever clans do.
Queen's Orders doesn't show a new reward today. Might be able to do multiple missions for XP, but only get the one reward for the first one you complete. Not sure yet though.
My team beat the raid this past Monday. If you need help with anything, let me know.
Queen's Orders doesn't show a new reward today. Might be able to do multiple missions for XP, but only get the one reward for the first one you complete. Not sure yet though.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
And? Did you get anything? Reports I heard were people were getting more legendary.

Was able to fill my gloves slot with a legendary, maybe I'll be "done" in time for Forza.
My team beat the raid this past Monday. If you need help with anything, let me know.
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
There's this contest that needs attention...

You try doing it on hard yet? A few of us are in the 25 range, so we'll be getting there soon.
I just picked it up today and I am looking for a group, I'd love to join if you'll have me.
hellooooooooooooooooooo
Quick update on the Queen's Bounty missions; you get a Legendary piece of armor for every mission you finish. The missions are random, but difficulty is set to "Very Hard". We've gotten the very first mission in the game, as well as the last (which takes considerably longer). The armor I've received is pretty much the same as what I can buy from my Titan Vanguard in the tower, but means I can save Vanguard marks for weapons from the Vanguard Quartermaster instead. You're not limited to one per day, you can do as many mission as you have bounties completed, and get a reward each time. I've received 2 pieces of Chest armor (with different perks), as well as 2 helmets so far. If it's something you don't need, you can break it down for parts, which you'll need for upgrades later anyway.
The nerfed the cave:
http://kotaku.com/bungie-kills-desti...ave-1639154905

and

"Today's patch will also stop players from getting ascendant materials when they dismantle Queen's Wrath gear."

Sad about this too...

I managed to do a run over lunch...
I'm more disappointed that they stopped the ascendant materials. It's not like you got that much from them, and you had to do a bounty and a mission to get the armor to break down in the first place. I guess that means once you get a Legendary piece of each armor there's not a lot of point doing the Queen's bounties/missions anymore, unless you really want to align yourself with her faction to rank up in it. At least I got a piece of chest armor and helmet that I didn't have to buy.
I joined the clan, anyone up for doing Raid's?
I joined the clan, anyone up for doing Raid's?
Originally Posted by WolfWood37
That would be great, I need a raid tooo...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account