Gems of War Guild Members Needed

Gems of War

Dropped my gold off this morning. Then bought more gold with the gems and did some more. Total contribution was around 1.6 million. Will keep adding to that through the week until we're done.
Dropped my gold off this morning. Then bought more gold with the gems and did some more. Total contribution was around 1.6 million. Will keep adding to that through the week until we're done.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Same, except I was only at 1 million. Still, for new player, I feel that that was pretty good Wink I will also be grinding out this week as well to help more.
Hey guys I could really use the boost from all those prizes for completing the tasks to help with the mythic achievements. I can't reach the 600k mark this week but currently have 150K and should be able to at least double that in a couple days. If there's a spot open or if one of the regulars who doesn't care about the rewards wouldn't mind swapping out with me for part of the week that would be awesome.
Originally Posted by smokenrocket
There may still be a spot open, best bet is to contact Deadinside (look above in this thread) and send him your invite code if there is. I'm just a lacky in the guild, so don't have the ability to add anyone.
There may still be a spot open, best bet is to contact Deadinside (look above in this thread) and send him your invite code if there is. I'm just a lacky in the guild, so don't have the ability to add anyone.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
This am it was 30/30 so unless they intend to boot someone we are full.
Same, except I was only at 1 million. Still, for new player, I feel that that was pretty good Wink I will also be grinding out this week as well to help more.
Originally Posted by Kaens
For a new player, that is incredible, especially considering the gold investment required elsewhere to open and upgrade kingdoms. You'll end up with a nice boost toward the other achievements with all the loot from this week, so it will have been worth it.
For a new player, that is incredible, especially considering the gold investment required elsewhere to open and upgrade kingdoms. You'll end up with a nice boost toward the other achievements with all the loot from this week, so it will have been worth it.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
It is probably directly related to my play time..

First played on 01 Mar 17 , Played for 53 hrs 56 mins

I have only really played the three kingdoms (even though I've bought nearly all of them), and I only completed the challenges on the undead one (for the event last week).
This am it was 30/30 so unless they intend to boot someone we are full.
I think you can actually rotate people in and out this week. I saw some other guilds doing it. Basically, as long as the guild is showing Legendary Tasks, it is possible for a new member to get the achievement.
Thanks to everyone that contributed, game complete (again)!
I wouldn't rotate too many slots. 1 people didn't contribute and 2 I personally intend to continue using the guild benefits for the week. Not my guild, not my call, just my opinion.
I wouldn't rotate too many slots. 1 people didn't contribute and 2 I personally intend to continue using the guild benefits for the week. Not my guild, not my call, just my opinion.
Yeah, it wouldn't mind either way. I can totally see not because those people weren't part of the work.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account