Extra Life 2017

General Chat

We will be doing some testing tonight. With game day one week away, a few of us are working on our schedules. So, tonight:

Starting at 9PM CDT a group of us will be playing MarioKart 8 on the switch, and will each be streaming on our Twitch channels and chatting in Discord.

Feel free to drop by at http://www.twitch.tv/futiles
HomelessMessiah joined the Twitch stream, and donated $220 to the cause. Thank you so much.
HomelessMessiah joined the Twitch stream, and donated $220 to the cause. Thank you so much.
Originally Posted by futiles
This actually put me at $10,000 total raised for KU Med Pediatrics throughout my Extra Life experience so far.
Originally Posted by futiles
Props to Homeless, that's extremely generous of you!
Props to Homeless, that's extremely generous of you!
Originally Posted by Kaens
Agreed! And it was seriously cool to have it happen live on a stream testing out some stuff for this weekend.
This is my tentative schedule for Game Day:

I may make some tweaks/changes, but, we will be taking requests via the Discord channel (to be posted later) for the 2 hour Rock Band block.
File Type: png
Just got back into town from a funeral at 1AM CDT. Took a nap, showered, and I am ready to go live in 25 minutes.

Got $200 in donations the last couple of days, so, I am at $7300 of my $8000 goal.
Currently at $7400. Just $600 more to go, and 10 hours to do it.
Got another $5 during the marathon, and woke up to a $100 anonymous. Putting me at $7505 on the year, so far. I would really like to get that remaining $495 to hit $8000, so, the wife and I are considering a Rock Band stream in a couple of weeks.
There was another $100 donation not credited to me properly during the marathon. Extra Life has corrected that error. That puts me at $7605 on the year, very close to my goal of $8000.
The year ends tonight, and there are a few hours left. If you would like to support my 2017 Extra Life Fundraising, there is still time:

http://el.futiles.net

Every bit helps.
Just got a $25 donation, that pushed me to $7630. Now only $270 short.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account