Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

i really enjoyed the xbla n wp version just wondering if this new 1 has single player
i really enjoyed the xbla n wp version just wondering if this new 1 has single player
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
That's a good question. If it was like the originals, well no brainer I'm picking them up because I love tower defense. If it's mostly/all fps then I couldn't be less interested. Instead of a day1 purchase for me, it's now a wait and see.
Well it was stated that this will be an entirely on line game, whether that be with bots or AI or strictly pvp is yet to be seen.
There is a "Co-Op" mode, so, there will be a non-adversarial mode, but does not look like a straight SP option.
There is a "Co-Op" mode, so, there will be a non-adversarial mode, but does not look like a straight SP option.
Originally Posted by futiles
co op? Nice I hate this type of game anyway I'll be glad to share my pain and angst with someone..hey, do you know if this is going to be dual consol too 360 & x1?
co op? Nice I hate this type of game anyway I'll be glad to share my pain and angst with someone..hey, do you know if this is going to be dual consol too 360 & x1?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
The game is available for both consoles.
You guys pretty much just made sure I don't buy this game.
You guys pretty much just made sure I don't buy this game.
Originally Posted by Kaens
LOL, but don't you want to stack the game on both consoles for the points? Big Grin
LOL, but don't you want to stack the game on both consoles for the points? Big Grin
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I have 50+ games I've never played! Plus the same amount I played once for TA bean dive so I don't think I need to play games I won't like. I'll probably skip Titanfall for the same exact reason.
I have 50+ games I've never played! Plus the same amount I played once for TA bean dive so I don't think I need to play games I won't like. I'll probably skip Titanfall for the same exact reason.
Originally Posted by Kaens
That does concern me too, about the only game I ever really like strictly for mp fun before or after boosting was Team Fortress on the Orange Box, but my obsession will make me buy all eventually.
MP only? that sucks...

But i will be stacking that and Thief this week!

Obsession is a real bitch...
Co-op mode can be played as single-player or multiplayer, but all other modes for this game are multiplayer.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account