Mystery Badge #4

General Chat

Found 22 posts - Go to Last Post

A new mystery badge has been hidden somewhere, who's going to find it last?
wow, I actually found it without any clues, just random browsing. :cheers:
took me about 45 minutes to find it as i was running around the house doing other things then coming back to the computer for a few minutes
took me about 45 minutes to find it as i was running around the house doing other things then coming back to the computer for a few minutes
Originally Posted by DXU
Took me forever! :cheers:
How about a clue for us less observant people? By the end of the week, I just don't have it in me to search every page on the site (I spend all week working up to 12 hours processing seafood and supervising others to make sure that they are working... I don't want to live there so that temps can get more overtime Wink )
Here's a hint: Look for the list of smilies. Smile
How about a clue for us less observant people? By the end of the week, I just don't have it in me to search every page on the site (I spend all week working up to 12 hours processing seafood and supervising others to make sure that they are working... I don't want to live there so that temps can get more overtime Wink )
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Three people in this thread have given a vague hint, including myself.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Eric is sooo generous with the hints. That's just telling him where it is!
The sad part is, even though I did manage to find it without Eric's "hint" nobody will likely believe me. As for the aforementioned "vague hints" they are so vague that only somebody that knows where to look would know that the hints were there (I apparently gave a hint without even knowing it, assuming of course that the "hints" you refer to are what I think they are).

Either way, and regarless of whether anybody believes I managed to find this one on my own, I still feel somewhat good at having managed to do so. Frankly, given that the icon is a Knight chess piece, the specific location that I found it in just makes poetic sense to me.
The sad part is, even though I did manage to find it without Eric's "hint" nobody will likely believe me. As for the aforementioned "vague hints" they are so vague that only somebody that knows where to look would know that the hints were there (I apparently gave a hint without even knowing it, assuming of course that the "hints" you refer to are what I think they are).

Either way, and regarless of whether anybody believes I managed to find this one on my own, I still feel somewhat good at having managed to do so. Frankly, given that the icon is a Knight chess piece, the specific location that I found it in just makes poetic sense to me.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I agree with your comments about how vague those hints were. But I feel like hardly anyone uses emoticons on these forums that I'm overusing them when I do. Yet if you just look at the thread, and say, "hmm, 3 times in the thread, it's very easy to see visibly"

I still don't get the knight icon. Of course I haven't understood any of the icons in the mystery pics even when they were explained to me.
Got it. Took 2 minutes. You guys made way too easy with all the Big Grin all over the place...
I guess that I just didn't think much of the smilies as I see them all over the place on other forums that I use. I use them myself without even thinking about it these days.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Do you think that will help anyone find it?
Well that hint made it way too easy. Still haven't managed to find Mystery Badge #3. Finally figured out what I was doing wrong with Wanted yesterday, though.
I honestly don't remember where I got Mystery #3, or I would just post the link...
I honestly don't remember where I got Mystery #3, or I would just post the link...
Originally Posted by futiles
I was just thinking that. Got it so long ago now...lol
Originally Posted by futiles
Somewhere around HERE.
The next one won't be as easy to find so get 'em while you can. Wink

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account