Achievement Competition #5

Gaming Chat

It's competition time everyone. Sign up now for your spot in the next competition. As usual we will start on the 1st of the month and end on the 7th. This time we will begin on the 1st November.

The winner is the competitor to unlock the most achievements in the week and will receive a new badge.

To enter just post this phrase below

"Where's my badge gone"

and join this leaderboard

http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...eaderboard-30/

To avoid the confusion of the last competition I have split the challenge separate. To join the next challenge simply go to

http://www.gamertagnation.com/gaming...html#post10120

Good luck to all competitors.

Quick update to let everyone know that there is also a prize for winning now. The winner will receive 1 month free premium for GTN. If the winner is already a premium member they will be compensated for that paid month.
Last edited 10-14-2013 at 05:09 PM by chaotikilla.
"Where's my badge gone"

Probably won't be going as insane as the last one, but I should do ok.
We have 4 competitors already. I want as many people to join as possible so if you could invite your friends to join also I would greatly appreciate it.
Quick update to let everyone know that there is also a prize for winning now. The winner will receive 1 month free premium for GTN. If the winner is already a premium member they will be compensated for that paid month.
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
I think I'd rather lose and pay to support the site. Wink
Welcome Infernalroadkil. I can see where you are coming from Porsche but I want to make things more interesting and have an incentive for more newcomers to join. After 4 competitions I have seen more and more members join especially as the 1st two only had the same 3 competitors. Now I've had 39 competitors total over all of them including the one your signing up for now and I'm hoping there will be many more to come. I want everyone to invite as many people as they can to join.
Welcome Infernalroadkil. I can see where you are coming from Porsche but I want to make things more interesting and have an incentive for more newcomers to join. After 4 competitions I have seen more and more members join especially as the 1st two only had the same 3 competitors. Now I've had 39 competitors total over all of them including the one your signing up for now and I'm hoping there will be many more to come. I want everyone to invite as many people as they can to join.
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
Be careful what you wish for. Pretty soon, we'll have the 360Voice challenge system here, you know, with less members Wink lol

I like the challenges here mainly because they are more intimate. We know each other a little better, not some randoms. Thanks for hosting!
It's okay Porsche I'm happy to host them and glad you like them. We won't have the 360v challenge system here as we can't pull the data the same way as them. That's why I make use of the site to help by using things like the leaderboard reset.
A post to put us in the unread posts list for more people to see us

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account