Collection Options

Feature Requests

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Planned
So maybe this isn't a feature request and more of help request that I'm missing something.

I'd like that when I make a collection of games, that I can see my progress in those games. Is this possible? I'm interested in tracking my progress in some game series (or whatever grouping) by tallying up the progress within each game of the collection.

I made a personal Assassin's Creed collection (I later found the "Game Series" section, which is kind of the same thing as what I was trying for, less the Steam games) but it doesn't show my personal progress in these. Is there a way to do that?

I'd like to see (in my collection, or game series) that I've played 9/11 games in the series and have 4710/9590 gamerscore for 49%
That would actually be a pretty cool feature. If you figure out how to do it, let us know, ok?
Yeah that bugs me about this site (and TA). When I look at lists of games, I always want it to show my progress, even if I haven't ever played those games. Gimmie options!
Yeah that bugs me about this site (and TA). When I look at lists of games, I always want it to show my progress, even if I haven't ever played those games. Gimmie options!
Originally Posted by Kaens
I agree with you Kaens. I always want to weed out games I've played or see the games I've played in the context of that I'm viewing. Someday it might happen.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account