New Free Game for Gold Members!

Deals & Discounts

Wrong Thread, QN. This is the FREE with GOLD thread, not the discounts.
already completed it... Frown
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Then you can help me complete it!! lol
From October 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Darksiders II (normally US $49.99) for free through October 31st.

Last edited 10-17-2014 at 06:48 AM by Done.
Sure would be nice if people linked to the actual game or at least copied Major Nelson's dynamic link for the game.
Wrong Thread, QN. This is the FREE with GOLD thread, not the discounts.
Originally Posted by futiles
???????????????
???????????????
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
Really, you delete a post over a month old, and then go back to my post to make it look like ...

You know what, fuck it,
Really, you delete a post over a month old, and then go back to my post to make it look like ...

You know what, fuck it,
Originally Posted by futiles
interesting reply....

you are truly educated....
interesting reply....

I believe Futiles to be educated. I believe he's expressing his frustration with your forum etiquette and in his last response is no longer willing to waste his time trying to shape your behavior. The suspension appears to have had no effect so I'm inclined to agree with him.
interesting reply....

Quickz, all of the moderators can see your deleted posts. As the other people have posted, it doesn't appear that you are getting that you need to listen what everybody has been saying.
3 games on November 2014
On Xbox 360, starting Saturday, November 1st, Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise ($14.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through November 15th.

Then on November 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Red Faction: Guerrilla ($19.99 ERP) for free through November 30th

Volgarr the Viking, the newest ID@Xbox game, will debut on Xbox One as a free download.

http://majornelson.com/2014/10/30/xb...november-2014/
Volgarr the Viking, the newest ID@Xbox game, will debut on Xbox One as a free download.
I love the free debuts.
A couple of my favorite games on 360, which of course means I've already played them. I really enjoy the free 1000 point games on One....
I love the free debuts.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Same here 😊
Next month’s Games With Gold have been announced, with Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag available throughout July, and So Many Me available free to download from 16th July to 15th August. There’s also news that, to mark two years since Games with Gold first started and as a thank you to Xbox fans, Games with Gold will now offer two new games on Xbox One every month.

On Xbox 360, you download Plants vs. Zombies from 1st July till 15th July, and Gears of War 3 from 16th July till 31st July.

source: xboxoneuk
Originally Posted by Lord Kirken Morder
Free games for Xbox One: Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag and So Many Me. Not sure what that last one is even about right now,
Free games for Xbox One: Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag and So Many Me. Not sure what that last one is even about right now,
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I didn't bother looking into so many me looking at the cover haha

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account