Stuff I learned while watching the Super Bowl Commericals

Sports

Found 18 posts - Go to Last Post

1. Apparently they make a ton of money off of those mobile apps!!! Liam Neeson ad was awesome...
2. Don't go to McDonalds for the next two weeks
3. Don't get toe fungus
4. Apparently spilling a soft drink on your computer is a good thing
5. It's cool to be a Dad!!!
don't forget about #likeagirl

because girls have feelings too.
Some players can break dance and catch a football at the same time!
yes Liam was the highlight of the night, I was really surprised to see those types of adds, Id love to see how well those games actually do
Almost everyone has a smartphone that can support those games in the Super Bowl ads, not everyone has a console.
right, but just running the ad was $9,000,000, plus the cost to make the ad....thats a lot of micro transactions to get your money back
right, but just running the ad was $9,000,000, plus the cost to make the ad....thats a lot of micro transactions to get your money back
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Wow I thought the ads cost around 3million not 9!
Almost everyone has a smartphone that can support those games in the Super Bowl ads, not everyone has a console.
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
Yeah, let me just jump right on that iTunes/Amazon marketplace with my WP..... Oh right.... Nobody makes apps for WP Frown
Yeah, let me just jump right on that iTunes/Amazon marketplace with my WP..... Oh right.... Nobody makes apps for WP Frown
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Thats why my wife sold hers after a couple months of having it.
she has become an apple sheep now.
I just found out last night that mobile game that has Kate Upton on it makes $750,000 - $1,000,000 A DAY!

I was wondering how was the game doing cause it must be doing well to have a commercial via Super Bowl.
don't forget about #likeagirl

because girls have feelings too.
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Yes despite popular belief, we do indeed have feelings :P
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Well, of course girls have feelings. It's men that don't! Lol
Originally Posted by pTartTX
BULLSHIT!

I call shenanigans on this post.
Wow I thought the ads cost around 3million not 9!
Originally Posted by Sentimentalnoos
4.5mil per 30sec and it was increased this year and a lot of the big guys that normally run super bowl ads didnt
Wow the NFL gets paid that much for 30 seconds and is so immoral to turn a blind eye to abuse.
Wow the NFL gets paid that much for 30 seconds and is so immoral to turn a blind eye to abuse.
Originally Posted by Sentimentalnoos
Just to clarify, NBC gets paid that much, not the NFL. The NFL already got paid billions by NBC for the rights to show the game, now NBC is recouping their costs by selling very expensive ads. As for blind eye to abuse.. /shrug. I think we ask employers to do too much. That's what we have police for. Forget what the NFL did about Ray Rice, what the fuck were the POLICE doing because that man belongs in jail.
Just to clarify, NBC gets paid that much, not the NFL. The NFL already got paid billions by NBC for the rights to show the game, now NBC is recouping their costs by selling very expensive ads. As for blind eye to abuse.. /shrug. I think we ask employers to do too much. That's what we have police for. Forget what the NFL did about Ray Rice, what the fuck were the POLICE doing because that man belongs in jail.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Unfortunately, if you beat me up, but not enough to incapacitate me, I have to file charges against you. If I don't, or I decide to drop the charges later, nothing happens to you.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Oh I had not thought the funds went to NBC.
Yes I do agree and what I meant by blind eye to abuse is not permanently keeping the abusers from playing.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account