× 9 (24.32%) Cardinals

× 2 (5.41%) Vikings

× 2 (5.41%) That DC team

× 1 (2.70%) Packers

× 9 (24.32%) Seahawks

× 8 (21.62%) Here for the poll

• Added 01-06-2016 05:06 PM
  • 37 votes
Will the NFC throw away the Superbowl again? Somebody has got to win...
As a Cards fan, anyone except Seattle is fine if we don't make it.
With Chip Kelly being fired, doesn't the entire NFL win?

I'd love to see how certain media outlets handle the Washington Racial Slurs making a run, but, they won't.
As a Cards fan, anyone except Seattle is fine if we don't make it.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
It's our turn darn it. We've done awesome this year.
It's our turn darn it. We've done awesome this year.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Except for the team that did better. Not saying they won't win, but, they aren't the best in their own conference...
That's debatable by many talking heads, as the Panthers have had an easier schedule than many of the other teams, while the Cards have had a tougher-than-average schedule.
I had to vote for the Packers even though I don't really believe it, especially after their last couple games.
Except for the team that did better. Not saying they won't win, but, they aren't the best in their own conference...
Originally Posted by futiles
I have to agree with OT on this. Just because you've won the most doesn't mean you're the best. I just want to watch some good ball.
I have to agree with OT on this. Just because you've won the most doesn't mean you're the best. I just want to watch some good ball.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
No, it doesn't. The playoffs do. But, strength of schedule routinely shows to have no affect on the actual outcome of a season. The difference between the best team and worst team of the 32 is so much closer than in any other league. With only 16 games played, it is too difficult to say a 14 win team is 40% better than a 10 win team, so, being in first place in your division makes you the best team at that point. You won the regular season. Now, you get to try and win the post season.
That's something the Pats know all too well...
I don't really believe there's a team left in either conference that can't go the distance. I've seen them all play amazing football throughout the season. Of course they've all had some lackluster days too, but still...any given day, right? Usually when the playoffs start there are several teams you look at and say yeah...those guys are fucked Lol This season doesn't seem that way. At least not to me. There are quite a few stout teams out there and if everyone brings their A-game each week, it just might be one of the best seasons of playoff football there's been in a long ass time.
If the Steelers can't run the gauntlet, which is possible but not likely since they have some serious MPD, I think I'd like to see a AZ-KC Super Bowl with AZ winning it all. As much as I hate that whiny ass bitch Carson Palmer, I fucking love Larry Fitzgerald and would like to see him with a ring...just not at the expense of Pittsburgh Lol That guy is a class act on and off the field.
I don't really believe there's a team left in either conference that can't go the distance. I've seen them all play amazing football throughout the season. Of course they've all had some lackluster days too, but still...any given day, right? Usually when the playoffs start there are several teams you look at and say yeah...those guys are fucked Lol This season doesn't seem that way. At least not to me. There are quite a few stout teams out there and if everyone brings their A-game each week, it just might be one of the best seasons of playoff football there's been in a long ass time.
If the Steelers can't run the gauntlet, which is possible but not likely since they have some serious MPD, I think I'd like to see a AZ-KC Super Bowl with AZ winning it all. As much as I hate that whiny ass bitch Carson Palmer, I fucking love Larry Fitzgerald and would like to see him with a ring...just not at the expense of Pittsburgh Lol That guy is a class act on and off the field.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
I was hoping maybe Calvin Johnson and Larry FItzgerald would want to play in New Orleans next year for the league minimum...
Hahaha...screw that! Nobody wants to play a team that has Drew Brees throwing balls at those two. Lights out.
No, I believe there is one team you can look at and be like "Yup, they're fucked", and that's the 'Skins.

I still think the Panthers will take it. I hope the Panthers will take it. Boy do I not want to see Seattle in there again. "The Hipster Patriots" are insufferable.
No, I believe there is one team you can look at and be like "Yup, they're fucked", and that's the 'Skins.

I still think the Panthers will take it. I hope the Panthers will take it. Boy do I not want to see Seattle in there again. "The Hipster Patriots" are insufferable.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
As far as going the distance, you're probably right, but at least this week's game should be good. That game actually has the tightest spread in Vegas (Packers -1).
Hahaha...screw that! Nobody wants to play a team that has Drew Brees throwing balls at those two. Lights out.
Yeah, I figure the only way to "fix" our defense at this point is to just score 100 each game. (I actually think those 3 could do it, even at this point in their career)
Yeah, I figure the only way to "fix" our defense at this point is to just score 100 each game. (I actually think those 3 could do it, even at this point in their career)
Best defense is a good offense!
Best defense is a good offense!
Originally Posted by Kaens
You've been to a Saints game with me!!! That is usually my mantra the last decade.
I was hoping maybe Calvin Johnson and Larry FItzgerald would want to play in New Orleans next year for the league minimum...
Oh man how I would love to see that combo on the field, since Fitz has been playing slot having both on the same side of the field would be amazing. Just as long as it doesn't end like Andre Johnson, Frank Gore in Indy this year they weren't that good, even before Luck got injured.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account