× 9 (24.32%) Cardinals

× 2 (5.41%) Vikings

× 2 (5.41%) That DC team

× 1 (2.70%) Packers

× 9 (24.32%) Seahawks

× 8 (21.62%) Here for the poll

• Added 01-06-2016 05:06 PM
  • 37 votes
That was a horrible way to lose. I feel sorry for the Vikes fans...that one has to hurt.
In case you were enjoying Wildcard Weekend, FOX lets you end it with Joe Buck.

Shit.
That was a horrible way to lose. I feel sorry for the Vikes Bengals fans...that one has to hurt.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
Fixed it for you. Granted, that's the other thread. But whatevs.
I should have placed a visiting team parlay bet. But being that they were all favored, it probably wouldn't have paid much. Maybe I'll get in on some action next week.
I should have placed a visiting team parlay bet. But being that they were all favored, it probably wouldn't have paid much. Maybe I'll get in on some action next week.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Buddy of mine just made over $800 on a $35 bet (7x$5 tickets, prop bets under) on the Vikings game. Wish I'd gotten in on that.
WAS game went pretty much as expected, except for them teasing me in the first quarter. Didn't think they'd beat GB (or even make the playoffs) though, so no real surprise.
That was a horrible way to lose. I feel sorry for the Vikes fans...that one has to hurt.
Bet you don't feel bad for the Bengals...
Bet you don't feel bad for the Bengals...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Hell no Lol My season is complete. If we lose to Denver Sunday, I can easily swallow that. Losing to the normally-hapless Bungals? Not so much.

I bet Jeremy Hill is somewhat relieved about the penalty debacle at the end. Seems like pretty much everyone forgot about his fumble that allowed all of that to happen in the first place. I'd be creating fake FB accounts and spamming "Yeah...damn Burfict and Pacman!" to keep folks focused elsewhere Lol
I'm just hoping whoever wins the NFC takes down the Patriots. I can't stand to see the Pats win yet another super bowl.

Hell no Lol My season is complete. If we lose to Denver Sunday, I can easily swallow that. Losing to the normally-hapless Bungals? Not so much.

I bet Jeremy Hill is somewhat relieved about the penalty debacle at the end. Seems like pretty much everyone forgot about his fumble that allowed all of that to happen in the first place. I'd be creating fake FB accounts and spamming "Yeah...damn Burfict and Pacman!" to keep folks focused elsewhere Lol
Also, booooooo. I'm a Bengals fan so yeah..
Anyone catch that Packers/ Cardinals game..holy crap that last quarter was just unbelievable..Cardninals looks very sloppy and won that by luck.. hope they give a better showing or they are in big trouble.. and as they pointed out Carson Palmer has a history of choking on the big games, which is exactly how it looked to me.
On the contrary, he turned it around by throwing to his star receiver.
Hopefully that win will relieve some of the pressure, and they can play well despite the injuries.
Also, booooooo. I'm a Bengals fan so yeah..
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
You should be happy now...we lost in the same fashion...had it won and a fumble killed us. Well, you never really lose because of ONE play...there are always other missed opportunities and such, but the late fumbles in both games are definitely glaring. I'm not too upset though. It never should have been that way to begin with. There were multiple times that we were saved by drops even though Peyton put the ball right on the money.

Anyone catch that Packers/ Cardinals game..holy crap that last quarter was just unbelievable..Cardninals looks very sloppy and won that by luck.. hope they give a better showing or they are in big trouble.. and as they pointed out Carson Palmer has a history of choking on the big games, which is exactly how it looked to me.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I hate Plamer but love Fitz. That guy is one of the most humble stars of my lifetime.
Except for the team that did better. Not saying they won't win, but, they aren't the best in their own conference...
Originally Posted by futiles
I'll just quote this guy right here. Sure seems like the better team in the conference is being displayed clearly for everyone.
They just didn't show up. I wish they would peak when they go into the playoffs one of these years instead of limping in at less than 100%.
They just didn't show up. I wish they would peak when they go into the playoffs one of these years instead of limping in at less than 100%.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
No, this is not "just not showing up." This is getting skunked, badly, by a better and more prepared team. And you have a USC QB, they are actually not allowed to win big games in the NFL.
If you've watched AZ games this season, it'd be easy to see. Palmer has been off for 4 or 5 games now, and without a defense at 100%, Carolina is too good to slow down. Larry Fitzgerald even dropped a pass; that's unheard of.
If you've watched AZ games this season, it'd be easy to see. Palmer has been off for 4 or 5 games now, and without a defense at 100%, Carolina is too good to slow down. Larry Fitzgerald even dropped a pass; that's unheard of.
I have, I've watched most of the games of all the teams, Sunday ticket, and 80" screen, and 8 games at once channel does that for you. I never stepped away from my original statement. Being off for 4 or 5 games makes you not the best team in your conference, which would have been going on longer than when I made that statement.
Certainly, though it wouldn't be accurate to say they were the best all season. As with any sport, there are hills and valleys. It's the infrequency of games that makes losses that much more heartbreaking in football, though.
Certainly, though it wouldn't be accurate to say they were the best all season. As with any sport, there are hills and valleys. It's the infrequency of games that makes losses that much more heartbreaking in football, though.
No, they were the best when I said it. They were the best when Porsche implied that Arizona was. And they were the best today. So...

Of course, since the NFL has one, and only one, way to rank who is best, win-loss record, and at no time at all this season has Carolina been out of 1st place in their conference...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account