WWE Royal Rumble Predictions

Sports

Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

Kickoff Match - Winners earn a spot in the 30 Man Royal Rumble
The Dudley Boyz vs. The Ascension vs. Mark Henry & Jack Swagger vs. Darren Young & Damien Sandow

WWE Divas Championship Match
Charlotte (c) vs. Becky Lynch

WWE Tag Team Championships Match
The New Day (c's)
vs. The Usos

WWE United States Championship Match
Alberto Del Rio (c)
vs. Kalisto

WWE Intercontinental Championship - Last Man Standing Match
Dean Ambrose (c)
vs. Kevin Owens

30 Man Royal Rumble Match - WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Roman Reigns

Feel free to pick your winners!
OMG... I don't know any of these wrestlers...lol..oh wait I know the Dudley Boyz and I've herd of Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns, but never seen them wrestle. This is sad for me.. So let me go out on a limb here and say the bug winner will be.... John Cena!!
OMG... I don't know any of these wrestlers...lol..oh wait I know the Dudley Boyz and I've herd of Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns, but never seen them wrestle. This is sad for me.. So let me go out on a limb here and say the bug winner will be.... John Cena!!
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Only if Cena wasn't injured haha
Kickoff Match - Winners earn a spot in the 30 Man Royal Rumble:
Dudley Boyz

WWE Divas Championship Match:
Becky Lynch

WWE Tag Team Championships Match:
The Usos

WWE United States Championship Match:
Alberto Del Rio

WWE Intercontinental Championship - Last Man Standing Match:
Kevin Steen (uh I mean) Owens

30 Man Royal Rumble Match - WWE World Heavyweight Championship:
Brock Lesnar (if he's in it if not then) Roman Reigns
The Royal Rumble would be more amazing if they brought up Samoa Joe and had him win.
I always like the Royal Rumble and the Survivor Series the best. Gimmick matches were always were it was at for a PPV. Do they even do the actual Survivor Series matches that gave the PPV its name anymore? I know the last time I saw that particular PPV at work, it was all normal matches with just one survivor type match (and that wasn't even the headline).
They have gone back and forth on the old school Survivor Series, like King Of the Ring making smaller brackets, they focus more on of course Wrestlemania and Money In The Bank.
I was always particularly excited when there was a Hell in the Cell Match...
I was always particularly excited when there was a Hell in the Cell Match...
Did you see Undertaker vs Mankind when Mankind got thrown off the cell?
Divas Championship: Charlotte (c) vs. Becky Lynch

Poor Becky. You're totally not winning this title yet.
Did you see Undertaker vs Mankind when Mankind got thrown off the cell?
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Yea who didn't! That was totally insane and one of the greatest matches I've ever seen... It made me re think about the validity of the realism of professional entertainment wrestling. Where as 90% is strictly show and bravado there are those occasions that things get real. Have you ever heard the real story behind that match? I'm into the real stories behind some of the best most ridicules matches..
Mick Foley wanted a huge match and was willing to sacrifice his body for it.
Yea who didn't! That was totally insane and one of the greatest matches I've ever seen... It made me re think about the validity of the realism of professional entertainment wrestling. Where as 90% is strictly show and bravado there are those occasions that things get real. Have you ever heard the real story behind that match? I'm into the real stories behind some of the best most ridicules matches..
Did you happen to see the match Mick Foley lost his ear?
One of the best I saw was Terry Funk v. Sabu barbed wire match where he sliced open his arm. Oh and if you youtube search for Sid Vicious broken leg man that was awful to watch almost as bad as Vader having to shove his eyeball back into the socket so gross.
Did you happen to see the match Mick Foley lost his ear?
One of the best I saw was Terry Funk v. Sabu barbed wire match where he sliced open his arm. Oh and if you youtube search for Sid Vicious broken leg man that was awful to watch almost as bad as Vader having to shove his eyeball back into the socket so gross.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
Yea saw all of those, except the ear match in their entirety, but I did see the highlights if that one. If you ever get the chance you should read Mick Foley's book, great read with a lot of behind the scenes type of information.

The one mat h I have never seen is when Owen Heart died on the way to the ring.. That was a sad day, I met him a few months before it happened. He seemed like a really great guy.
Yea saw all of those, except the ear match in their entirety, but I did see the highlights if that one. If you ever get the chance you should read Mick Foley's book, great read with a lot of behind the scenes type of information.

The one mat h I have never seen is when Owen Heart died on the way to the ring.. That was a sad day, I met him a few months before it happened. He seemed like a really great guy.
I wanted to get that book when it came out but didn't know since wwe had a hand in it if it would actually censor subject matter, so thanks for the tip i'll look at picking it up soon.
Foley is good book? I read that one about sleeping rough in her car making ends meet and stuff. I haven't read his others though.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account