Issue with "recent games" bar on Gamertag page and progress bar in Games Library

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Even though my activity feed shows the achievements won, Last couple of days I've logged in and Pankapu has shown up as having 0 achievements won

syncing achievements sets it right.

Status changed to 'Logged' - Thank you for letting me know about this. I believe this is related to recent changes to our syncing process. I'll look into this today and keep you posted.
Just to add more information for you, I had this happen a few days ago with Microsoft Solitaire Collection (UWP) but it cleared up the next day.
Yes! I actually just had the same thing happen with Planet of the Eyes. I actually just sent a message a few seconds ago about it. I completed and earned all achievements but it's still showing as 0 achievements unlocked. Strange thing is though the game is still listed under my completed games list.
And would that count towards the Editor badges or no?
Thanks for the updates everyone. This should be fixed within the next week. In the meantime, I will be monitoring each instance of this as it occurs and will have then fixed over the weekend. You may manually sync the achievements for games where this occurs as well.

And would that count towards the Editor badges or no?
Originally Posted by I Am Kernholio
Unfortunately this doesn't qualify as an Editor submission. The Achievement Submission tool is only for information corrections which apply for everyone, not for individual sync issues.
Thanks for the updates everyone. This should be fixed within the next week. In the meantime, I will be monitoring each instance of this as it occurs and will have then fixed over the weekend. You may manually sync the achievements for games where this occurs as well.

Unfortunately this doesn't qualify as an Editor submission. The Achievement Submission tool is only for information corrections which apply for everyone, not for individual sync issues.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Oh okay, thanks I wasn't clear on that. And thanks for the achievement thing. I checked under my completed games and all the achievements show that there unlocked, so all good now.
Status changed from 'Logged' to 'Resolved' - This should be good now. There was a line of old stinky code I wrote awhile back that was causing this.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account