What does your gamertag mean?

Gaming Chat

I actually was a bar tender for about five years and I still haven't got a clue, saying that though not much cause for cocktails where I come from. Mainly people just want a pint 😊
Originally Posted by v3lv3tc2u5h
So you must have been a real bartender and not one of those club bartenders.. Is it really that different over there.. I've only been drunk off the mainland once...yup I got sick in Maui once...lol. Good to meet you and I hope you find our site to your liking.
My gamertag is actually the German name for Styria, a state in Austria. I went skiing at Schladming years ago and had an awesome time. Came home, the next year went skiing in upstate NY, broke my right shoulder and elbow. That was the end of my skiing career lol
So you must have been a real bartender and not one of those club bartenders.. Is it really that different over there.. I've only been drunk off the mainland once...yup I got sick in Maui once...lol. Good to meet you and I hope you find our site to your liking.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Yes it was your typical English country pub in a small village. I knew every customer by name and could have their drink ready and waiting for them by the time the got from the car park to the bar. Being a bar tender in England is mostly a memory test, but there's also an element of banter which you have to learn to field. And yes thank you I do rather like this site 😊
My GT is something i have used since I started being on the internet back in 92/93. and it comes from a RPG i played backed then. most of my friends thought i was so ruthless in games so they thought it would fit me, And Mardagg is Games Workshops name for a grimreaper in their Fantasy Roleplaying Game. actually only place i dont use the name on chars are in World Of Warcraft....
Ah yes Warhammer.. never played that RPG I was D&D and AD&D guy. but yea, Mardagg looks pretty brutal.. death incarnate love it!
assassins creed fan but i removed the "S" cuz its juss me, ac fan and 83 year i was born in
I like kitties and rainbows. very interesting I know.
I like kitties and rainbows. very interesting I know.
Originally Posted by ki77y
Big Unikitty fan?
Mine is my name backwards (Steve wright) giving way to wevets every tag I came up with was taken
Mine is my name backwards (Steve wright) giving way to wevets every tag I came up with was taken
Originally Posted by wevets
That's actually pretty cool..I know someone else who likes to use backward spelling here as well..
My Gamertag is MO15T...if u cant figure it out its supposed to be Moist.... the 1 is an i and the 5 is an s. Moist is my online alias.
It is a fusion of my two fav games of all time. Kingdom Hearts 2 and Megaman Battle Network 3 Keyblader-Kingdom Hearts 2 EXE-Megaman Battle Network 3
My Gamertag is MO15T...if u cant figure it out its supposed to be Moist.... the 1 is an i and the 5 is an s. Moist is my online alias.
Originally Posted by Anime
So is it from any particular anime? Is your avitar/gamerpc connected to or just random? I watch some anime or japanimition or whatever they call it, but I can't talk to intelligently about the subject, or the sub genres.. So I I happen to say something off key or what not please feel free to correct me.
It is a fusion of my two fav games of all time. Kingdom Hearts 2 and Megaman Battle Network 3 Keyblader-Kingdom Hearts 2 EXE-Megaman Battle Network 3
Originally Posted by KeybladerEXE
I'm unfamiliar with Mega Man Battle Network? Is that an mmorpg or ?? Kingdom Hearts is pretty cool but I'm not into RPGs as much as survival horror.
Going back about 13 or so years, my online identity (IM accounts, forum boards, email accounts, etc) I used: Joker (my nickname in real life) + 222 (my lucky number) When XBL first came out I had Joker222 and then PSN came out and that name was already taken. So I wanted to come up with something that I didn't have to worry about someone else using. So I figured why not use roman numerals? So the 222 in my username because their roman numerals CCXXII. The rest is gaming history.
My Gamertag is xTockii.

And its short for my last name "Tocknell".

Funny story how i got it, my high school P.E teacher always called me stockitocki, i never knew why because im pretty slim and have no muscles XD but yeah i just took the last part out and added an x and an i because somebody already took the normal version Smile
My gamertag is always a challenge for people to say because it's initials and not a speak-able name. I try to let people know to either call me by first name or simply call me "jay".

JLS - my initials.
GI - initially stood for "graduates in", but now that i'm in the army I sometimes think of it as G.I. in relation to that.
003 is the year I graduated from Highschool.

Been using this name since like 97 or something and have considered changing it several times to something easier for people to say, but since I've used it so long I hesitate to change it.

Happy Gaming!
MinnkersMadness is actually a cartoon a created over 20 years ago I was 9 and the main character was name minnker a stupid monkey that was always getting into trouble for his mischievous deeds...his biggest problem was fighting against an officer named bigdirt lol
My story is kind of backwards. I don't really have a story behind my gamertag per say. I put two random words together and used the random number that the system told me was available. Since then, I sort of adopted "Arc" as a generic online handle. The "star" has become a generic wildcard for me that I tweak to whatever I need. As an example, I played WoW back in the day and all of my characters were Arc* (i.e. Archun for my hunter).

Of course, I could just be forgetting random stories, but that's what it means to me today.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account