Achievement Fest 2016 Shenanigans.

General Chat

Is there any demand for any of the PAL Soccer games? Like Championship Manager, the Football Manager games or any of the PES games? I grabbed LMA as that one is "shorter" than the rest but the others I wasn't sure if there was any demand.

I did pack all the Alarm 11 games.
Originally Posted by Mightymango
Awesome on the Alarm 11 games!

Anything else depends how many PAL games you care to bring.
Awesome on the Alarm 11 games!

Anything else depends how many PAL games you care to bring.
Originally Posted by Streak Leader
I told him to bring ALL the EU games.
What is the deal with Destiny and having it ready to launch?
What is the deal with Destiny and having it ready to launch?
Originally Posted by Streak Leader
If you have completed one version (let us say X1), and load up the other version (360), then your profile will pop all achievements you have earned. While it is two achievement lists, it is shared stats.

However, it literally has multiple 2GB patches, with SLOW upload speeds for you to download from. It took me a few hours to get it done, finally, on a 75 Mbps connection.

So, doing the update at eBash is not an option.
If you have completed one version (let us say X1), and load up the other version (360), then your profile will pop all achievements you have earned. While it is two achievement lists, it is shared stats.

However, it literally has multiple 2GB patches, with SLOW upload speeds for you to download from. It took me a few hours to get it done, finally, on a 75 Mbps connection.

So, doing the update at eBash is not an option.
Originally Posted by futiles
Got it. Thanks for the info.
Yep, me and my friend wanted to play the co-op mode in the last CoD and had a 5 GB patch that took right about 5 hours to download. Least you can play other stuff while it's downloading but still...best to get your ducks in a row and launch any X1 games you're planning on playing to check for updates beforehand.

Don't suppose anyone has Akai Katana JP? Keep forgetting to pick it up before this rolls around again.
I have them. I can download them again on my Japanese console when I get there.
Originally Posted by Clarissalover
Sweet, thanks!

If you had said this BEFORE I left Dallas...

Pretty sure I still have them, I can ship them to you, and you can either ship them back when done or return at AF2017.
OK, will consider that option if I can't get a hold of them there.
Yep, me and my friend wanted to play the co-op mode in the last CoD and had a 5 GB patch that took right about 5 hours to download. Least you can play other stuff while it's downloading but still...best to get your ducks in a row and launch any X1 games you're planning on playing to check for updates beforehand.

Don't suppose anyone has Akai Katana JP? Keep forgetting to pick it up before this rolls around again.
Originally Posted by RedmptionDenied
I have it and am bringing it.
Just got here. A little early, but I didn't get any traffic on the way up. Also it is storming like crazy, and some flash floods in the area.
Good to know. My plan is to leave between 8-9am, should put me there around 4pm.
Good to know. My plan is to leave between 8-9am, should put me there around 4pm.
Originally Posted by Mightymango
I shooting for around the same arrival time, so you may even pass me on the way (just assuming autocross people drive fast). Just look for the old silver jeep with a bike on the back.

Terre Haute is just over the eastern time zone line, so you do lose an hour on the way there.
I shooting for around the same arrival time, so you may even pass me on the way (just assuming autocross people drive fast). Just look for the old silver jeep with a bike on the back.

Terre Haute is just over the eastern time zone line, so you do lose an hour on the way there.
Originally Posted by Elem3ntal80
I am shooting for a 4 AM departure, arriving noonish.
Getting a late start will be leaving in 30 min. I have those Japanese xbla games that were mentioned earlier. I'm pretty sure they are on my Japanese system.
Hope you all have an awesome time. Im totally jealous nothing like this happens in Australia. We don't have the population to sustain it though.
Hope you all have an awesome time. Im totally jealous nothing like this happens in Australia. We don't have the population to sustain it though.
Originally Posted by Mephisto4thewin
Terre Haute has a population of 60,000 people, and we have about 15 regular yearly attendees, with another 5-10 that swap out of come for the first time, year-to-year. They come from all over the US and one Canadian. So, population isn't really the issue. It is a dedicated core, and a facility to use.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account